Best bitcoin exchange UAE 2022
Most reputable platforms for cryptocurrency
There are many reasons to get into the world of digital currencies. It could be because you want to invest in a promising asset, or because you want a wallet to make payments. Either way, you need to know the reputable cryptocurrency platforms to choose the most convenient one.
Below we provide you with information on some of the most important ones at the moment. We hope this will help you find something that meets your needs.
Which cryptocurrency platform should you choose?
The competition between numerous cryptocurrency platforms can make it a bit difficult to choose one. Therefore, we have summarized the information about each of them as follows.
The best platform for cryptocurrency exchange. Binance is arguably the largest digital currency trading service in the world. It has been in operation since 2017 and is registered in the Cayman Islands. Its founder, Changpeng Zao, is a developer who has previously created software for high-frequency trading. He is the creator of Binance Coin (BNB) tokens in 2017 and Binance Smart Chain in 2020. The latter works through authority checking, a combination of prediction and authority checking. By 2021, Binance Coin was the cryptocurrency with the third largest capitalization in the crypto market:
- It has cryptocurrencies to trade like Binance, Shiba Inu, Solana, Ethereum, Polkadot, Bitcoin and others.
- They use big data systems and artificial intelligence technologies to prevent attacks, as well as partnerships with e-security companies.
- Offers Trust Wallet, which can be downloaded from digital stores App Store, Google Play, Android, macOS, Windows Mobile, Linux deb and Linux rpm.
- Your commission is 0.9% for every transaction, be it buying or selling cryptocurrency.
- You have enabled payment by debit, credit, bank transfer and individual (P2P).
- Has a mobile application that allows you to carry out transactions of sale and purchase, and its own authentication system.
It was founded in the Virgin Islands in 2012 by iFinex Inc. It is based in Hong Kong and originally focused on providing P2P margin loans against Bitcoin only. It is a sophisticated service that has been on the market for some time. It offers an exchange platform suitable for experienced traders. It also offers margin transactions and credits. Added to this is the conclusion of contracts for derivatives, which offer more opportunities for speculation:
- It accepts as payment fiat currencies such as dollars, euros, British pounds, Japanese yen and the renminbi. It also allows you to make payments with cryptocurrencies.
- Contains the Exchange Wallets, Margin Wallets and Funding wallets available for fund exchanges, long, short and leveraged trades, and to provide funding margins.
- In its portfolio of operations it has Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Polkadot, Luna, Ripple, Solana, Tron or Litecoin.
- Offers an application for smartphones that can be downloaded from Google Playstore and from the AppStore. It allows you to carry out buying and selling operations with agility.
- It requires a charge of around 0.0750%, 0.0200%, 0.100% according to the type of operations carried out.
- It has a two-step or 2FA authentication system, a universal second factor, and advanced API key permissions.
In this case, it is a platform for trading digital currencies and trading derivatives. It is a company that is part of HDR Global Trading Limited, which is registered in the Seychelles. Arthur Hayes founded it in 2014, along with Samuel Reed and Ben Delo. In 2016, the company added perpetual futures to its trading portfolio, which is a very popular derivative product. The company also works with complex APIs and has an industry-leading level of security:
- Your charge is a fee of 0.05% on all your products and the Maker Rebate of 0.01% on all your contracts.
- You have a hot wallet that is not in the hands of either party and deep cold storage is employed for most funds.
- They use a complex method that protects the virtual wallet, and that maintains a continuous surveillance of its system.
- Trading with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Onda, Dogecoin and Cardano, among others, is enabled.
- To operate from a mobile phone, you have to download its application available for iOS in the Apple Applications store or from Google Play for Android.
- They only accept payments and withdrawals in Bitcoin.
This is a company founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria. It started as an affordable investment service, but over time they have created a range of simple and easy-to-apply financial products. It currently has a team of 600 people and over 3 million users. It has a PSD2 service provider license, advanced security and offers an excellent user experience. It allows trading in over 100 digital assets and automates regular investments with savings plans:
- Accept credit and debit cards, along with bank transfers, or virtual wallets.
- Charge 0.05% maker / taker commissions. If the volumes are large, the amount is less.
- It has in its service the possibility of trading with Polkadot, Cardano, Chainlink, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Avalancher.
- Works with AML5 services, under strict security, protection and code encryption certificates.
- Offers a credit guarded in offline wallets.
This service operates as a digital asset company, in accordance with the business plan filed with the Authority under the Digital Assets Business Act 2018. It provides a venue for the purchase, sale and storage of cryptocurrencies. It is based in Liechtenstein and Bermuda. It is powered by advanced Bittrex technology, provided by Bittrex Global. It has a proprietary trading engine with scalable features that ensure real-time order execution:
- It is possible to make payments with international credit cards such as Visa or MasterCard.
- Offers the Bittrex Global application that works for Android and iOS, special for mobile devices.
- Contributes to a hosted web wallet for crypto asset exchange that keeps wallets cold, hot and manages the transfer of funds securely.
- Its platform trades with Tether, Jasmy, Ethereum and Bitcoin, among others.
- It has an SSL encryption system, and with two-step authentication procedures.
- Rates range from 0.05% to 0.75% depending on the volume of the operation. Each transaction is calculated based on the amount traded, the purchase price and the rate.
It is probably one of the most popular platforms. It is the largest service in the world, and is the choice of people starting out in the e-currency market. It has more than 68 million verified users and is present in more than 100 countries. It operates with a full structure of more than 2,100 employees. It offers a secure way to participate in the market for digital goods:
- Works under U.S. regulation. Securities and Exchange Commission. It also offers the creation of vaults or vaults that provide additional money protection.
- Includes a mobile application that is downloaded for free from Androd or iOS.
- It offers secure access to its platform to carry out purchase and sale transactions and also works as a digital wallet.
- You can pay with internationally valid credit cards, virtual wallets or bank transfer.
- Its service has XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash, which are some of its 16 cryptocurrencies.
- Your fee is 1.49% for the purchase of cryptocurrencies and 1% for the sale.
They are a financial platform focused on facilitating the purchase of digital currency with a full level of security. Since 2013, they have been offering an increasingly customer-oriented service that aims to provide the best possible results. It allows individuals and commercial companies to buy bitcoins and other altcoins in over 188 countries. It has more than 3,000,000 users. It is based in Dublin, Ireland. It offers a strategic platform focused on user-friendly transactions. Added to this is a very competitive market rate:
- It has the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Uniswap, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Tezos, and Chainlink.
- Coinmama's market rate is based on XBX + 2%. Added to this is 3.90% in purchase operations and 0.9% in sales operations.
- Maintains a good reputation for security thanks to its advanced encryption and constant fraud prevention activity.
- You do not have a wallet, you only send the coins to a specified address. The logs can be followed to find out the address to which they are being sent or to confirm a payment.
- You can operate with credit, debit or bank transfer cards.
It is a cryptocurrency exchange that has been in operation since 2013. It offers a redemption system, cutting-edge technology in its search engines, an advanced API and more than 500 tools at the users' disposal. It has a robust, efficient and very powerful framework. It offers good data security, a price widget and metrics on system performance and availability, including real time transactions:
- It works through its mobile application, with advanced features.
- For its services, it collects a percentage that varies with the cryptocurrency traded, which can range from 0.021% to 0.057%.
- Regarding the means of payment, it works exclusively with cryptocurrencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, XMR, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Zcash.
- It has advanced encryption, with 2 verification steps and offline storage.
This is one of the most relevant websites for trading cryptocurrency. It offers a very efficient service, low fees and efficient, versatile and affordable financing alternatives. The company has been operating without interruption since 2011. It was founded by Jesse Powell. It has guides, videos and podcasts on trading cryptocurrency for beginners. It also works with investment banks, mutual funds and independent trading companies:
- The cost of its service is 0.9% for operations with any currency and 1.5% for any pair of cryptocurrencies or currencies.
- Cryptocurrencies are kept in what is called a cold wallet, which is specially protected.
- Offers advanced options such as secure coin storage, 24-hour security, information monitoring and control, along with testing your own system to prevent unwanted penetration.
- Its application is available for Android in Google Play and for iOS in the App Store. It allows the purchase, sale and exchange in an agile and secure way.
- Its portfolio includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Ripple and others that make up about 50 digital currencies.
- You have enabled payment with debit and credit cards Visa and Mastercard.
This platform was established with the aim of facilitating Bitcoin trading for beginners. It was founded in 2017 and has become one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges. It has over 8 million registered users in 207 countries and regions around the world. It operates in Seychelles and aims to create multilingual communities so that all types of users can log in 24/7 and trade effectively:
- Supports only cryptocurrencies and purchases through P2P in external services, as a means of payment.
- Apply commission charges depending on the currency, or the type of operation.
- Includes an encryption system, an insurance policy and a high security P2P interface.
- Does not offer a wallet service with digital currencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and KCS which is the native token of Kucoin.
It is a service where Bitcoin is traded, with the ability for users to create ads and set the payment method, as well as the exchange rate. It also has a chat room for trading and also offers deposit protection. It is focused on exchange between individuals, with a fast, efficient and customizable process. It is based in Finland and relies on Finnish financial control authorities:
- It has an effective system that protects the data of its users and the money stored on the platform.
- Users who create ads must pay 1% with the operation completed. Incoming transactions to other Bitcoins wallets have a minimum amount.
- Provides a virtual wallet that is available for free.
- You can pay by credit or debit card or by bank transfer.
- Works only with the purchase, sale and exchange of Bitcoins.
Poloniex is one of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges, founded in 2014 by Tristan D'Agosta. According to documents, the company was formerly based in the United States in Wilmington, Delaware, but is now based in Boston, Massachusetts. At the time of writing, the exchange has 107 currency pairs and a daily turnover of more than $13 million. Initially, the exchange focused on the U.S. market, but its overall popularity and high trading volumes have attracted altcoin traders from around the world. Poloniex, or Polo, has long been the most prominent exchange for altcoins. It offers a large number of cryptocurrency pairs, allowing experienced traders to build a large portfolio of their choice in a short period of time:
- Simple and accessible interface, despite the absence of a Russian version of the site.
- High rotation of operations, more than 140 directions of change. Low system fees for transactions: 0 to 0.25% ("manufacturer" commission: 0% to 0.15%, "receiver" commission, 0.1% to 0.25%).
- High level of security, two-factor authentication, three-step verification (voluntary).
- Practical analytical and technical tools.
- In short, Poloniex is an exchange that provides optimal conditions for trading cryptocurrencies, and not only experienced trading participants, but also beginners can prove themselves here.
Paxful is one of the leading international platforms for the exchange of cryptocurrency and bitcoin. Our mission is to ensure financial freedom and social justice worldwide.
Paxful connects more than 300 financial networks and offers unique benefits to buyers and sellers. The platform has enabled millions of people around the world to conduct transactions without resorting to traditional banking services.
The company was founded in 2015. The organization is headquartered in New York; it also has offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Johannesburg. Paxful currently employs about 500 people worldwide, and that number is constantly growing:
- The Comodo system protects data by encrypting it with 256-bit SSL.
- Buying or selling cryptocurrencies through an escrow account ensures transparent transactions and minimizes the risk of fraud.
- Two-factor authentication - Protect assets with complex passwords and 2FA.
- Each user is assigned a rating, so traders can choose the most reliable counterparty.
- All disputes between bidders are resolved by moderators.
What should you look for on stock market platforms?
Whatever platform you choose to store your cryptocurrencies, it is important that you consider the most important factors. You do not need to dwell on the information that only one person provides. You need to get data from a list of possible services that you can use.
One of the most important pieces of information is undoubtedly the fees and commissions that the service will charge. They are usually based on a certain amount or on the type of transactions made.
You should also check which payment methods it has enabled, whether it works with available credit cards or with virtual wallets operating in your country. Moreover, it is important to know what kind of cryptocurrency wallet it offers. In other words, which digital coins can be traded on the respective platform.