Best platform to buy bitcoin UAE 2022
The most popular crypto-currency platforms
There are many reasons to enter the world of digital currency. It could be because you want to invest in a very promising asset or if you want to have a wallet to make payments. Either way, you need to know about reputable crypto-currency platforms so that you can choose the one that is right for you.
Below we have provided information on some of the most important ones at this time. We hope this will help you find the option that best suits your needs.
Which crypto currency platform to choose?
The competition between the many crypto-currency platforms can make choosing one a bit difficult. So we've summarized the information on each of them as follows.
The best crypto currency exchange platform. Binance is arguably the largest digital currency exchange service in the world. It has been operating since 2017 and is registered in the Cayman Islands. Its founder, Changpeng Zao, is a developer who previously created high-frequency trading software. He is the creator of the Binance Coin (BNB) token in 2017 and Binance Smart Chain in 2020. The latter works through an authority test, which combines a look-ahead test and an authority test. In 2021, Binance Coin was the third largest capitalized crypto-currency in the crypto-currency market:
- It has cryptocurrencies to trade like Binance, Shiba Inu, Solana, Ethereum, Polkadot, Bitcoin and others.
- They use big data systems and artificial intelligence technologies to prevent attacks, as well as partnerships with e-security companies.
- Offers Trust Wallet, which can be downloaded from digital stores App Store, Google Play, Android, macOS, Windows Mobile, Linux deb and Linux rpm.
- Your commission is 0.9% for every transaction, be it buying or selling cryptocurrency.
- You have enabled payment by debit, credit, bank transfer and individual (P2P).
- Has a mobile application that allows you to carry out transactions of sale and purchase, and its own authentication system.
It was founded in 2012 in the Virgin Islands by iFinex Inc. It is headquartered in Hong Kong and was originally dedicated to providing P2P margin loans for bitcoin only. It is a cutting-edge service that has been on the market for some time. It offers a trading space suitable for experienced traders. It also offers margin trading and lending. Added to this is the trading of derivative contracts, which offer more opportunities for speculation:
- It accepts as payment fiat currencies such as dollars, euros, British pounds, Japanese yen and the renminbi. It also allows you to make payments with cryptocurrencies.
- Contains the Exchange Wallets, Margin Wallets and Funding wallets available for fund exchanges, long, short and leveraged trades, and to provide funding margins.
- In its portfolio of operations it has Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Polkadot, Luna, Ripple, Solana, Tron or Litecoin.
- Offers an application for smartphones that can be downloaded from Google Playstore and from the AppStore. It allows you to carry out buying and selling operations with agility.
- It requires a charge of around 0.0750%, 0.0200%, 0.100% according to the type of operations carried out.
- It has a two-step or 2FA authentication system, a universal second factor, and advanced API key permissions.
In this case, we are looking at a digital currency and derivatives trading platform. It is a company that is part of HDR Global Trading Limited, registered in Seychelles. Arthur Hayes founded it in 2014 with Samuel Reid and Ben Delo. In 2016, it added perpetual futures, which are a popular derivative product, to its trading portfolio. It also works with complex APIs and has state-of-the-art security:
- Your charge is a fee of 0.05% on all your products and the Maker Rebate of 0.01% on all your contracts.
- You have a hot wallet that is not in the hands of either party and deep cold storage is employed for most funds.
- They use a complex method that protects the virtual wallet, and that maintains a continuous surveillance of its system.
- Trading with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Onda, Dogecoin and Cardano, among others, is enabled.
- To operate from a mobile phone, you have to download its application available for iOS in the Apple Applications store or from Google Play for Android.
- They only accept payments and withdrawals in Bitcoin.
They are a company founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria. It started out as an affordable investment service, but over time they have created a series of simple and easily applicable financial products. It currently has a team of 600 people and over 3 million users. It has a PSD2 service provider license, enhanced security, and offers an excellent user experience. It allows trading over 100 digital assets and automates regular investments with savings plans:
- Accept credit and debit cards, along with bank transfers, or virtual wallets.
- Charge 0.05% maker / taker commissions. If the volumes are large, the amount is less.
- It has in its service the possibility of trading with Polkadot, Cardano, Chainlink, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Avalancher.
- Works with AML5 services, under strict security, protection and code encryption certificates.
- Offers a credit guarded in offline wallets.
This service operates as a digital asset business in accordance with the business plan submitted to the Authority under the Digital Asset Business Act of 2018. It provides a platform for the purchase, sale and storage of cryptocurrencies. It is based in Liechtenstein and Bermuda. It runs on state-of-the-art Bittrex technology provided by Bittrex Global. It has a proprietary trading engine with scalable features that enable real-time order execution:
- It is possible to make payments with international credit cards such as Visa or MasterCard.
- Offers the Bittrex Global application that works for Android and iOS, special for mobile devices.
- Contributes to a hosted web wallet for crypto asset exchange that keeps wallets cold, hot and manages the transfer of funds securely.
- Its platform trades with Tether, Jasmy, Ethereum and Bitcoin, among others.
- It has an SSL encryption system, and with two-step authentication procedures.
- Rates range from 0.05% to 0.75% depending on the volume of the operation. Each transaction is calculated based on the amount traded, the purchase price and the rate.
This is undoubtedly one of the most popular platforms. It is the largest service in the world and the platform of choice for people who are new to the e-currency market. It has over 68 million verified users and is present in over 100 countries. The company has a comprehensive structure with over 2,100 employees. It offers a safe way to participate in the digital asset market:
- Works under U.S. regulation. Securities and Exchange Commission. It also offers the creation of vaults or vaults that provide additional money protection.
- Includes a mobile application that is downloaded for free from Androd or iOS.
- It offers secure access to its platform to carry out purchase and sale transactions and also works as a digital wallet.
- You can pay with internationally valid credit cards, virtual wallets or bank transfer.
- Its service has XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash, which are some of its 16 cryptocurrencies.
- Your fee is 1.49% for the purchase of cryptocurrencies and 1% for the sale.
It is a financial platform focused on facilitating the purchase of digital currencies with a full level of security. Since 2013, it has been offering a growing customer-centric service aimed at achieving the best possible results. It allows individuals and businesses to purchase bitcoin and other altcoins in over 188 countries. It has over 3,000,000 users. It is based in Dublin, Ireland. It provides a strategic platform focused on user-friendly transactions. Added to this is a very competitive market rate:
- It has the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Uniswap, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Tezos, and Chainlink.
- Coinmama's market rate is based on XBX + 2%. Added to this is 3.90% in purchase operations and 0.9% in sales operations.
- Maintains a good reputation for security thanks to its advanced encryption and constant fraud prevention activity.
- You do not have a wallet, you only send the coins to a specified address. The logs can be followed to find out the address to which they are being sent or to confirm a payment.
- You can operate with credit, debit or bank transfer cards.
It is a crypto-currency exchange that has been in operation since 2013. It offers a redemption system, advanced technology in its search engines, an advanced API and more than 500 tools available to users. It has a robust, efficient and very powerful structure. It offers good data protection, a price widget, performance metrics and system availability, including for real-time transactions:
- It works through its mobile application, with advanced features.
- For its services, it collects a percentage that varies with the cryptocurrency traded, which can range from 0.021% to 0.057%.
- Regarding the means of payment, it works exclusively with cryptocurrencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, XMR, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Zcash.
- It has advanced encryption, with 2 verification steps and offline storage.
It is one of the most relevant sites for crypto currency trading. It offers highly efficient service, low fees and effective, versatile and affordable funding alternatives. It has been operating continuously since 2011. It was founded by Jesse Powell. For beginners, there are guides, videos and podcasts explaining how to trade crypto-currencies. It also works with investment banks, mutual funds, and independent trading firms:
- The cost of its service is 0.9% for operations with any currency and 1.5% for any pair of cryptocurrencies or currencies.
- Cryptocurrencies are kept in what is called a cold wallet, which is specially protected.
- Offers advanced options such as secure coin storage, 24-hour security, information monitoring and control, along with testing your own system to prevent unwanted penetration.
- Its application is available for Android in Google Play and for iOS in the App Store. It allows the purchase, sale and exchange in an agile and secure way.
- Its portfolio includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Ripple and others that make up about 50 digital currencies.
- You have enabled payment with debit and credit cards Visa and Mastercard.
This platform was founded with the aim of making Bitcoin trading easier for newcomers. It was established in 2017 and has become one of the most popular crypto-currency exchanges. It has over 8 million registered users in 207 countries and regions around the world. The company is based in Seychelles and aims to create multilingual communities so that all types of users can connect and trade effectively 24/7 :
- Supports only cryptocurrencies and purchases through P2P in external services, as a means of payment.
- Apply commission charges depending on the currency, or the type of operation.
- Includes an encryption system, an insurance policy and a high security P2P interface.
- Does not offer a wallet service with digital currencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and KCS which is the native token of Kucoin.
It is a bitcoin exchange service, with the ability for users to create ads and set the payment method and exchange rate. It also has a chat room for exchanges and also offers escrow protection. It focuses on the exchange between individuals, with a fast, efficient and customizable process. It is based in Finland and relies on its financial controls:
- It has an effective system that protects the data of its users and the money stored on the platform.
- Users who create ads must pay 1% with the operation completed. Incoming transactions to other Bitcoins wallets have a minimum amount.
- Provides a virtual wallet that is available for free.
- You can pay by credit or debit card or by bank transfer.
- Works only with the purchase, sale and exchange of Bitcoins.
Poloniex is one of the largest crypto-currency exchanges in the world, founded in 2014 by Tristan D'Agosta. According to documents, the company was previously based in the United States in Wilmington, Delaware, but is now based in Boston, Massachusetts. At the time of this writing, the exchange has 107 currency pairs and daily sales of more than $13 million. Initially, the exchange focused on the U.S. market, but the general popularity and high trading volumes have attracted altcoin traders from around the world. Poloniex, or Polo, has long been the largest altcoin exchange. It offers a large number of crypto-currency pairs, which allows experienced traders to build a large portfolio of their choice in a short period of time:
- Simple and accessible interface, despite the absence of a Russian version of the site.
- High rotation of operations, more than 140 directions of change. Low system fees for transactions: 0 to 0.25% ("manufacturer" commission: 0% to 0.15%, "receiver" commission, 0.1% to 0.25%).
- High level of security, two-factor authentication, three-step verification (voluntary).
- Practical analytical and technical tools.
- In short, Poloniex is an exchange that provides optimal conditions for trading cryptocurrencies, and not only experienced trading participants, but also beginners can prove themselves here.
Paxful is the leading international crypto-currency and bitcoin exchange platform. Our mission is to ensure financial freedom and social justice around the world.
Paxful connects over 300 financial networks and offers unique benefits to buyers and sellers. The platform has enabled millions of people around the world to conduct transactions without using traditional banking services.
The company was founded in 2015. The organization is headquartered in New York; it also has offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and Johannesburg. Paxful currently employs about 500 people worldwide, and that number is growing:
- The Comodo system protects data by encrypting it with 256-bit SSL.
- Buying or selling cryptocurrencies through an escrow account ensures transparent transactions and minimizes the risk of fraud.
- Two-factor authentication - Protect assets with complex passwords and 2FA.
- Each user is assigned a rating, so traders can choose the most reliable counterparty.
- All disputes between bidders are resolved by moderators.
What should I look for on the stock exchange platforms?
Regardless of the platform you choose to store your crypto-currencies, it is important to consider the most important factors. You don't have to stick to the information that one provides. You need to get data from a list of possible services that you can use.
One of the most important details is undoubtedly the fees and commissions that the service charges. They are usually based on a certain level of amount or on the type of transactions made.
You should also find out what payment methods it allows, whether it works with available credit cards or e-wallet services that work in your country. It is also important to know what crypto-currency wallet it offers. That is, which digital currencies can be exchanged on the respective platform.