Best trading platforms UAE 2022
Most serious crypto-currency platforms
There are many reasons to get into the world of digital currencies. Whether it is because you want to invest in a promising asset or because you want to have a wallet to make payments. Either way, you need to know which crypto-currency platforms are reputable in order to choose the most appropriate one.
Here are some of the main ones that are currently available. We hope they will help you find the offer that best suits you.
Which crypto currency platform to choose?
The competition between the many cryptocurrency platforms can make choosing one of them a bit difficult. That's why we've summarized the information about each of them as follows.
The best crypto currency exchange platform. Binance is probably the largest digital currency exchange service in the world. It has been operating since 2017 and is registered in the Cayman Islands. Its founder, Changpeng Zao, is a developer who previously created software for high frequency trading. He is the creator of Binance Coin (BNB) Token in 2017 and Binance Smart Chain in 2020. The latter works through a proof of stake authority, which combines proof of anticipation and proof of authority. By 2021, Binance Coin was the crypto-currency with the third largest market capitalization for crypto-currencies:
- It has cryptocurrencies to trade like Binance, Shiba Inu, Solana, Ethereum, Polkadot, Bitcoin and others.
- They use big data systems and artificial intelligence technologies to prevent attacks, as well as partnerships with e-security companies.
- Offers Trust Wallet, which can be downloaded from digital stores App Store, Google Play, Android, macOS, Windows Mobile, Linux deb and Linux rpm.
- Your commission is 0.9% for every transaction, be it buying or selling cryptocurrency.
- You have enabled payment by debit, credit, bank transfer and individual (P2P).
- Has a mobile application that allows you to carry out transactions of sale and purchase, and its own authentication system.
Founded in 2012 in the Virgin Islands by iFinex Inc. and based in Hong Kong, it initially only offered P2P margin loans for bitcoin. It is an advanced service that has been on the market for some time now. It offers a trading place suitable for experienced traders. It also offers margin trading and lending. Added to this is the trading of derivative contracts, which offer additional space for speculation:
- It accepts as payment fiat currencies such as dollars, euros, British pounds, Japanese yen and the renminbi. It also allows you to make payments with cryptocurrencies.
- Contains the Exchange Wallets, Margin Wallets and Funding wallets available for fund exchanges, long, short and leveraged trades, and to provide funding margins.
- In its portfolio of operations it has Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Polkadot, Luna, Ripple, Solana, Tron or Litecoin.
- Offers an application for smartphones that can be downloaded from Google Playstore and from the AppStore. It allows you to carry out buying and selling operations with agility.
- It requires a charge of around 0.0750%, 0.0200%, 0.100% according to the type of operations carried out.
- It has a two-step or 2FA authentication system, a universal second factor, and advanced API key permissions.
In this case, we are dealing with a digital currency and derivatives trading platform. It is part of HDR Global Trading Limited, which is registered in Seychelles. Arthur Hayes founded it in 2014 with Samuel Reed and Ben Delo. In 2016, it added perpetual futures, a popular derivative, to its trading portfolio. It is also full APIs and has industry-leading security:
- Your charge is a fee of 0.05% on all your products and the Maker Rebate of 0.01% on all your contracts.
- You have a hot wallet that is not in the hands of either party and deep cold storage is employed for most funds.
- They use a complex method that protects the virtual wallet, and that maintains a continuous surveillance of its system.
- Trading with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Onda, Dogecoin and Cardano, among others, is enabled.
- To operate from a mobile phone, you have to download its application available for iOS in the Apple Applications store or from Google Play for Android.
- They only accept payments and withdrawals in Bitcoin.
This is a company that was founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria. It started out as an accessible investment service, but over time they have developed a range of simple and easy-to-use financial products. It currently has 600 team members and over 3 million users. It has a PSD2 service provider license, advanced security and offers an excellent user experience. It allows trading of over 100 digital assets and automates regular investments with savings plans:
- Accept credit and debit cards, along with bank transfers, or virtual wallets.
- Charge 0.05% maker / taker commissions. If the volumes are large, the amount is less.
- It has in its service the possibility of trading with Polkadot, Cardano, Chainlink, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Avalancher.
- Works with AML5 services, under strict security, protection and code encryption certificates.
- Offers a credit guarded in offline wallets.
This service is operated as a Digital Assets Business in accordance with the business plan submitted to the authority under the Digital Assets Business Act 2018. It provides a venue for the purchase, sale and storage of crypto-currencies. It is based in Liechtenstein and Bermuda. It relies on Bittrex's cutting-edge technology, provided by Bittrex Global. It has a bespoke trading engine with scalable features that ensure real-time order execution:
- It is possible to make payments with international credit cards such as Visa or MasterCard.
- Offers the Bittrex Global application that works for Android and iOS, special for mobile devices.
- Contributes to a hosted web wallet for crypto asset exchange that keeps wallets cold, hot and manages the transfer of funds securely.
- Its platform trades with Tether, Jasmy, Ethereum and Bitcoin, among others.
- It has an SSL encryption system, and with two-step authentication procedures.
- Rates range from 0.05% to 0.75% depending on the volume of the operation. Each transaction is calculated based on the amount traded, the purchase price and the rate.
It is probably one of the most popular platforms. It is the largest service in the world and the platform of choice for newcomers to the e-currency market. It has over 68 million verified users and is present in over 100 countries. The company has a comprehensive structure with over 2,100 employees. It offers a secure way to participate in the digital asset market:
- Works under U.S. regulation. Securities and Exchange Commission. It also offers the creation of vaults or vaults that provide additional money protection.
- Includes a mobile application that is downloaded for free from Androd or iOS.
- It offers secure access to its platform to carry out purchase and sale transactions and also works as a digital wallet.
- You can pay with internationally valid credit cards, virtual wallets or bank transfer.
- Its service has XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash, which are some of its 16 cryptocurrencies.
- Your fee is 1.49% for the purchase of cryptocurrencies and 1% for the sale.
It is a financial platform that allows you to buy digital currencies with a high level of security. Since 2013, they have been offering a growing, customer-centric and results-driven service. It allows individuals and businesses to buy bitcoin and other altcoins in over 188 countries. It has over 3,000,000 users. It is based in Dublin, Ireland. It offers a strategic platform that focuses on facilitating users' transactions. Moreover, it offers a very competitive rate in the market:
- It has the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Uniswap, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Tezos, and Chainlink.
- Coinmama's market rate is based on XBX + 2%. Added to this is 3.90% in purchase operations and 0.9% in sales operations.
- Maintains a good reputation for security thanks to its advanced encryption and constant fraud prevention activity.
- You do not have a wallet, you only send the coins to a specified address. The logs can be followed to find out the address to which they are being sent or to confirm a payment.
- You can operate with credit, debit or bank transfer cards.
It is a cryptocurrency exchange that has been operating since 2013. It offers a redemption system, advanced technologies in its search engines, an advanced API and more than 500 instruments available to users. It has a reliable, efficient and highly effective structure. It offers good data security, a price widget and system performance and availability metrics, including real-time transactions:
- It works through its mobile application, with advanced features.
- For its services, it collects a percentage that varies with the cryptocurrency traded, which can range from 0.021% to 0.057%.
- Regarding the means of payment, it works exclusively with cryptocurrencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, XMR, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Zcash.
- It has advanced encryption, with 2 verification steps and offline storage.
It is one of the most important sites for crypto-currency trading. It offers a very efficient service, low fees and effective, varied and accessible funding alternatives. It has been operating continuously since 2011. It was founded by Jesse Powell. It offers guides on crypto-currencies, videos and podcasts for those new to crypto-trading. It also works with investment banks, investment funds and independent trading companies:
- The cost of its service is 0.9% for operations with any currency and 1.5% for any pair of cryptocurrencies or currencies.
- Cryptocurrencies are kept in what is called a cold wallet, which is specially protected.
- Offers advanced options such as secure coin storage, 24-hour security, information monitoring and control, along with testing your own system to prevent unwanted penetration.
- Its application is available for Android in Google Play and for iOS in the App Store. It allows the purchase, sale and exchange in an agile and secure way.
- Its portfolio includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Ripple and others that make up about 50 digital currencies.
- You have enabled payment with debit and credit cards Visa and Mastercard.
This platform was created with the aim of making bitcoin trading easier for beginners. It was established in 2017 and has become one of the most popular crypto-currency exchanges. It has over 8 million registered users in 207 countries and regions around the world. It is based in Seychelles and works to create multilingual communities that allow all types of users to connect and trade effectively 24/7:
- Supports only cryptocurrencies and purchases through P2P in external services, as a means of payment.
- Apply commission charges depending on the currency, or the type of operation.
- Includes an encryption system, an insurance policy and a high security P2P interface.
- Does not offer a wallet service with digital currencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and KCS which is the native token of Kucoin.
It is a bitcoin exchange service, with options for users to create offers and set up a payment method and exchange rate. In addition, it has a chat function for exchanges and also offers trust protection. It focuses on private party exchanges with a fast, efficient and customizable process. It is based in Finland and relies on the financial supervisory authorities in that country:
- It has an effective system that protects the data of its users and the money stored on the platform.
- Users who create ads must pay 1% with the operation completed. Incoming transactions to other Bitcoins wallets have a minimum amount.
- Provides a virtual wallet that is available for free.
- You can pay by credit or debit card or by bank transfer.
- Works only with the purchase, sale and exchange of Bitcoins.
Poloniex is one of the largest crypto-currency exchanges in the world and was founded in 2014 by Tristan D'Agosta. According to the documents, the company was previously based in the United States, in Wilmington, Delaware, but is now located in Boston, Massachusetts. At the time of this writing, the exchange has 107 currency pairs and a daily trading volume of more than $13 million. Initially, the exchange focused on the U.S. market, but the general popularity and high trading volume has attracted altcoin traders from around the world. World. Poloniex, or Polo, has long been the best known exchange for altcoins. It offers a large number of crypto-currency pairs that allow experienced traders to quickly create a large portfolio of their choice:
- Simple and accessible interface, despite the absence of a Russian version of the site.
- High rotation of operations, more than 140 directions of change. Low system fees for transactions: 0 to 0.25% ("manufacturer" commission: 0% to 0.15%, "receiver" commission, 0.1% to 0.25%).
- High level of security, two-factor authentication, three-step verification (voluntary).
- Practical analytical and technical tools.
- In short, Poloniex is an exchange that provides optimal conditions for trading cryptocurrencies, and not only experienced trading participants, but also beginners can prove themselves here.
Paxful is a leading international crypto-currency exchange and bitcoin trading platform. Our goal is to ensure financial freedom and social justice around the world.
Paxful brings together more than 300 financial networks and offers unique benefits to buyers and sellers. Through this platform, millions of people around the world have been able to conduct transactions without using traditional banking services.
The company was founded in 2015. The company is headquartered in New York City. It also has offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Johannesburg. Paxful currently employs about 500 people worldwide, and that number is growing:
- The Comodo system protects data by encrypting it with 256-bit SSL.
- Buying or selling cryptocurrencies through an escrow account ensures transparent transactions and minimizes the risk of fraud.
- Two-factor authentication - Protect assets with complex passwords and 2FA.
- Each user is assigned a rating, so traders can choose the most reliable counterparty.
- All disputes between bidders are resolved by moderators.
What should I look for on the exchange platforms?
Regardless of the platform you choose to store your crypto-currencies, it is important to consider the most important factors. You shouldn't rely on information from just one provider. You need to retrieve data from a list of possible services that you want to use.
One of the most important pieces of information is undoubtedly the fees and commissions charged by the service. These are usually based on a specific amount or depend on the type of transactions to be made.
You should also check which payment methods are enabled, if it works with accessible credit cards or virtual wallet services that work in your country. It is also important to know what crypto-currency wallet is offered. In other words, which digital currencies can be exchanged on the corresponding platform.