Buy cryptocurrencies UAE 2022
The best reputable crypto-currency platforms
There are many reasons to enter the world of digital currencies. Whether it's because you want to invest in a promising asset, or because you want to have a wallet to pay back. Either way, it's important to know which crypto-currency platforms have a good reputation so you can choose the most favorable one.
Below you will find information on some of the most important ones currently available. We hope this will help you find the right offer for you.
Which crypto currency platform should I choose?
The competition between the many crypto-currency platforms can make the choice somewhat difficult. Therefore, we have summarized the information about the different platforms as follows.
The best platform for cryptocurrency trading. Binance is probably the largest digital currency trading service in the world. It has been operating since 2017 and is registered in the Cayman Islands. Its founder, Changpeng Zao, is a developer who previously created high frequency trading software. He is the creator of the Binance Coin (BNB) token in 2017 and the Binance Smart Chain in 2020, the latter of which operates using an authority test that combines a foresight test and an authority test. By 2021, Binance Coin was the third largest capitalized crypto-currency in the crypto-currency market:
- It has cryptocurrencies to trade like Binance, Shiba Inu, Solana, Ethereum, Polkadot, Bitcoin and others.
- They use big data systems and artificial intelligence technologies to prevent attacks, as well as partnerships with e-security companies.
- Offers Trust Wallet, which can be downloaded from digital stores App Store, Google Play, Android, macOS, Windows Mobile, Linux deb and Linux rpm.
- Your commission is 0.9% for every transaction, be it buying or selling cryptocurrency.
- You have enabled payment by debit, credit, bank transfer and individual (P2P).
- Has a mobile application that allows you to carry out transactions of sale and purchase, and its own authentication system.
It was founded in 2012 by iFinex Inc. in the Virgin Islands. The company has its headquarters in Hong Kong. Initially, the company focused on offering P2P margin credits only for bitcoin. It is an advanced service that has been on the market for some time. It offers a decent exchange venue for experienced traders. It also offers trading and margin credits. Added to this is the brokerage of derivative contracts, which offer more opportunities for speculation:
- It accepts as payment fiat currencies such as dollars, euros, British pounds, Japanese yen and the renminbi. It also allows you to make payments with cryptocurrencies.
- Contains the Exchange Wallets, Margin Wallets and Funding wallets available for fund exchanges, long, short and leveraged trades, and to provide funding margins.
- In its portfolio of operations it has Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Polkadot, Luna, Ripple, Solana, Tron or Litecoin.
- Offers an application for smartphones that can be downloaded from Google Playstore and from the AppStore. It allows you to carry out buying and selling operations with agility.
- It requires a charge of around 0.0750%, 0.0200%, 0.100% according to the type of operations carried out.
- It has a two-step or 2FA authentication system, a universal second factor, and advanced API key permissions.
In this case, we are dealing with a digital currency and derivatives trading platform. It is a company owned by HDR Global Trading Limited, which is registered in Seychelles. Arthur Hayes founded it in 2014, along with Samuel Reed and Ben Delo. In 2016, Perpetual Futures, a popular derivative product, was added to the company's business portfolio. It also allows trading using complex APIs and has state-of-the-art security:
- Your charge is a fee of 0.05% on all your products and the Maker Rebate of 0.01% on all your contracts.
- You have a hot wallet that is not in the hands of either party and deep cold storage is employed for most funds.
- They use a complex method that protects the virtual wallet, and that maintains a continuous surveillance of its system.
- Trading with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Onda, Dogecoin and Cardano, among others, is enabled.
- To operate from a mobile phone, you have to download its application available for iOS in the Apple Applications store or from Google Play for Android.
- They only accept payments and withdrawals in Bitcoin.
It is a company founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria. It started as an affordable investment service, but over time has developed a range of simple and easy-to-use financial products. It currently has 600 employees and over 3 million users. It has a PSD2 service provider license, enhanced security, and offers an excellent user experience. It markets over 100 digital assets and automates regular investments with savings plans:
- Accept credit and debit cards, along with bank transfers, or virtual wallets.
- Charge 0.05% maker / taker commissions. If the volumes are large, the amount is less.
- It has in its service the possibility of trading with Polkadot, Cardano, Chainlink, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Avalancher.
- Works with AML5 services, under strict security, protection and code encryption certificates.
- Offers a credit guarded in offline wallets.
This service operates as a digital asset business in accordance with the business plan submitted to the Authority under the Digital Asset Business Act of 2018. It provides a venue for the purchase, sale and storage of crypto-currencies. It is based in Liechtenstein and Bermuda. It runs on the innovative Bittrex technology provided by Bittrex Global. It has a dedicated trading engine with scalable features that guarantees real-time order execution:
- It is possible to make payments with international credit cards such as Visa or MasterCard.
- Offers the Bittrex Global application that works for Android and iOS, special for mobile devices.
- Contributes to a hosted web wallet for crypto asset exchange that keeps wallets cold, hot and manages the transfer of funds securely.
- Its platform trades with Tether, Jasmy, Ethereum and Bitcoin, among others.
- It has an SSL encryption system, and with two-step authentication procedures.
- Rates range from 0.05% to 0.75% depending on the volume of the operation. Each transaction is calculated based on the amount traded, the purchase price and the rate.
It is probably one of the most popular platforms. It is the largest service in the world and the platform of choice for people entering the digital currency market. It has over 68 million verified users and is present in over 100 countries. It operates with a comprehensive structure of over 2,100 employees. It offers a safe way to participate in the digital assets market:
- Works under U.S. regulation. Securities and Exchange Commission. It also offers the creation of vaults or vaults that provide additional money protection.
- Includes a mobile application that is downloaded for free from Androd or iOS.
- It offers secure access to its platform to carry out purchase and sale transactions and also works as a digital wallet.
- You can pay with internationally valid credit cards, virtual wallets or bank transfer.
- Its service has XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash, which are some of its 16 cryptocurrencies.
- Your fee is 1.49% for the purchase of cryptocurrencies and 1% for the sale.
It is a financial platform that allows the purchase of digital currencies with a high level of security. Since 2013, it has been providing a growing customer-centric service aimed at achieving the best possible results. It allows individuals and businesses to buy bitcoin and other altcoins in over 188 countries. It has over 3,000,000 users. Its headquarters are located in Dublin, Ireland. It offers a strategic platform focused on profitable transactions for users. It also benefits from a very competitive market rate:
- It has the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Uniswap, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Tezos, and Chainlink.
- Coinmama's market rate is based on XBX + 2%. Added to this is 3.90% in purchase operations and 0.9% in sales operations.
- Maintains a good reputation for security thanks to its advanced encryption and constant fraud prevention activity.
- You do not have a wallet, you only send the coins to a specified address. The logs can be followed to find out the address to which they are being sent or to confirm a payment.
- You can operate with credit, debit or bank transfer cards.
It is a crypto-currency exchange that has been in operation since 2013. It offers a redemption system, advanced technology in its search engines, an advanced API and more than 500 tools available to users. It has a robust, efficient and very powerful structure. It offers good data protection, a pricing widget, and system performance and availability metrics, including real-time transactions:
- It works through its mobile application, with advanced features.
- For its services, it collects a percentage that varies with the cryptocurrency traded, which can range from 0.021% to 0.057%.
- Regarding the means of payment, it works exclusively with cryptocurrencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, XMR, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Zcash.
- It has advanced encryption, with 2 verification steps and offline storage.
It is one of the most prominent websites for cryptocurrency trading. It offers highly effective service, low rates and efficient, versatile and affordable funding alternatives. The company has been in continuous operation since 2011. It was founded by Jesse Powell. It has guides, videos and podcasts on crypto currencies for beginners in crypto currency trading. It also works with investment banks, investment funds and independent trading companies:
- The cost of its service is 0.9% for operations with any currency and 1.5% for any pair of cryptocurrencies or currencies.
- Cryptocurrencies are kept in what is called a cold wallet, which is specially protected.
- Offers advanced options such as secure coin storage, 24-hour security, information monitoring and control, along with testing your own system to prevent unwanted penetration.
- Its application is available for Android in Google Play and for iOS in the App Store. It allows the purchase, sale and exchange in an agile and secure way.
- Its portfolio includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Ripple and others that make up about 50 digital currencies.
- You have enabled payment with debit and credit cards Visa and Mastercard.
This platform was founded to make bitcoin trading easier for newcomers. It was founded in 2017 and has become one of the most popular crypto-currency exchanges. It has over 8 million registered users in 207 countries and regions around the world. It is based in Seychelles and strives to create multilingual communities so that all types of users have access and can operate effectively 24/7:
- Supports only cryptocurrencies and purchases through P2P in external services, as a means of payment.
- Apply commission charges depending on the currency, or the type of operation.
- Includes an encryption system, an insurance policy and a high security P2P interface.
- Does not offer a wallet service with digital currencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and KCS which is the native token of Kucoin.
It is a service that exchanges bitcoins, with the ability for users to create ads and set the payment method and exchange rate. It also has a chat room for trading and offers escrow protection. It focuses on peer-to-peer trading, with a fast, efficient and customizable process. The company is based in Finland and relies on its financial controls:
- It has an effective system that protects the data of its users and the money stored on the platform.
- Users who create ads must pay 1% with the operation completed. Incoming transactions to other Bitcoins wallets have a minimum amount.
- Provides a virtual wallet that is available for free.
- You can pay by credit or debit card or by bank transfer.
- Works only with the purchase, sale and exchange of Bitcoins.
Poloniex is one of the largest crypto-currency exchanges in the world, founded in 2014 by Tristan D'Agosta. According to the documents, the company was previously based in the United States, in Wilmington, Delaware, but it is now based in Boston, Massachusetts. At the time of writing, the exchange includes 107 currency pairs and has a daily trading volume of more than $13 million. The exchange was originally focused on the U.S. market, but its general popularity and high trading volume have attracted altcoin traders from around the world. World. Poloniex, or Polo, has long been the leading exchange for altcoins. It offers a large number of crypto-currency pairs, which allows experienced traders to build a large portfolio of their choice in a short time:
- Simple and accessible interface, despite the absence of a Russian version of the site.
- High rotation of operations, more than 140 directions of change. Low system fees for transactions: 0 to 0.25% ("manufacturer" commission: 0% to 0.15%, "receiver" commission, 0.1% to 0.25%).
- High level of security, two-factor authentication, three-step verification (voluntary).
- Practical analytical and technical tools.
- In short, Poloniex is an exchange that provides optimal conditions for trading cryptocurrencies, and not only experienced trading participants, but also beginners can prove themselves here.
Paxful is a leading international crypto-currency exchange and bitcoin trading platform. Our goal is to ensure financial freedom and social justice around the world.
Paxful connects over 300 financial networks and offers unique benefits to buyers and sellers. Through this platform, millions of people around the world can conduct transactions without using traditional banking services.
The company was founded in 2015. The organization is based in New York; it also has offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and Johannesburg. Paxful currently employs about 500 people worldwide, and that number is growing:
- The Comodo system protects data by encrypting it with 256-bit SSL.
- Buying or selling cryptocurrencies through an escrow account ensures transparent transactions and minimizes the risk of fraud.
- Two-factor authentication - Protect assets with complex passwords and 2FA.
- Each user is assigned a rating, so traders can choose the most reliable counterparty.
- All disputes between bidders are resolved by moderators.
What should I look for in a trading platform?
Regardless of the platform you choose to store your crypto-currencies, it is important that you consider the most important factors. You should not settle for information that only one offers. You need to get data from a list of possible services.
One of the most important details is undoubtedly the fees and commissions charged by the service. They are usually based on a certain amount or on the type of transaction performed.
You should also find out what forms of payment are enabled, whether it's with available credit cards or virtual wallets that work in your country. It is also important to know the crypto-currency wallet offered. That is, which digital currencies can be exchanged on the relevant platform.