Cryptocurrency exchange UAE 2022
The best reputable cryptocurrency platforms
There are many reasons to enter the world of digital currency. It may be because you want to invest in a very promising asset or if you want to have a wallet to make payments. Whatever the case, you need to know which cryptocurrency platforms have a good reputation in order to choose the most suitable one.
Below we will tell you about some of the most important ones at the moment. We hope this will help you find the right one for your needs.
Which cryptocurrency platform should I choose?
The competition between the numerous cryptocurrency platforms can make choosing a platform a bit complicated. That is why we have summarized the information about each of them as follows.
The best cryptocurrency exchange platform. Binance is probably the largest digital currency exchange service in the world. It has been operating since 2017 and is registered in the Cayman Islands. Its founder, Changpeng Zao, is a developer who previously designed high-frequency trading software. He is the creator of the Binance Coin (BNB) token in 2017 and Binance Smart Chain in 2020. The latter works through a proof of authority, which combines a proof of appearance and a proof of authority. In 2021, Binance Coin was the cryptocurrency with the third largest cryptocurrency market capitalization:
- It has cryptocurrencies to trade like Binance, Shiba Inu, Solana, Ethereum, Polkadot, Bitcoin and others.
- They use big data systems and artificial intelligence technologies to prevent attacks, as well as partnerships with e-security companies.
- Offers Trust Wallet, which can be downloaded from digital stores App Store, Google Play, Android, macOS, Windows Mobile, Linux deb and Linux rpm.
- Your commission is 0.9% for every transaction, be it buying or selling cryptocurrency.
- You have enabled payment by debit, credit, bank transfer and individual (P2P).
- Has a mobile application that allows you to carry out transactions of sale and purchase, and its own authentication system.
It was founded in 2012 in the Virgin Islands by iFinex Inc. It is based in Hong Kong and initially focused on offering P2P margin lending for Bitcoin only. It is an advanced service that has been in the market for some time. It offers a suitable exchange space for experienced traders. It also offers margin trading and lending. In addition, it offers the ability to trade derivative contracts that provide more room for speculation:
- It accepts as payment fiat currencies such as dollars, euros, British pounds, Japanese yen and the renminbi. It also allows you to make payments with cryptocurrencies.
- Contains the Exchange Wallets, Margin Wallets and Funding wallets available for fund exchanges, long, short and leveraged trades, and to provide funding margins.
- In its portfolio of operations it has Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Polkadot, Luna, Ripple, Solana, Tron or Litecoin.
- Offers an application for smartphones that can be downloaded from Google Playstore and from the AppStore. It allows you to carry out buying and selling operations with agility.
- It requires a charge of around 0.0750%, 0.0200%, 0.100% according to the type of operations carried out.
- It has a two-step or 2FA authentication system, a universal second factor, and advanced API key permissions.
In this case, it is a trading platform for digital currencies and derivatives. It is a company that is part of HDR Global Trading Limited whose registration is in the Seychelles. Arthur Hayes founded it in 2014 with Samuel Reed and Ben Delo. In 2016, perpetual futures, which are a popular derivative product, were included in its trading portfolio. It also handles full APIs and has an industry-leading level of security:
- Your charge is a fee of 0.05% on all your products and the Maker Rebate of 0.01% on all your contracts.
- You have a hot wallet that is not in the hands of either party and deep cold storage is employed for most funds.
- They use a complex method that protects the virtual wallet, and that maintains a continuous surveillance of its system.
- Trading with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Onda, Dogecoin and Cardano, among others, is enabled.
- To operate from a mobile phone, you have to download its application available for iOS in the Apple Applications store or from Google Play for Android.
- They only accept payments and withdrawals in Bitcoin.
It is a company founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria. It started as an affordable investment service, but over time they have created a series of simple and easy to apply financial products. It currently has 600 team members and over 3 million users. It has a PSD2 service provider license, advanced security and an excellent user experience. It allows trading of more than 100 digital assets and automates regular investments with savings plans:
- Accept credit and debit cards, along with bank transfers, or virtual wallets.
- Charge 0.05% maker / taker commissions. If the volumes are large, the amount is less.
- It has in its service the possibility of trading with Polkadot, Cardano, Chainlink, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Avalancher.
- Works with AML5 services, under strict security, protection and code encryption certificates.
- Offers a credit guarded in offline wallets.
The service operates as a digital asset business in accordance with the business plan submitted to the Authority under the Digital Asset Business Act 2018. It provides a venue for the purchase, sale and storage of cryptocurrencies. It is based in Liechtenstein and Bermuda. It runs on the most advanced Bittrex technology provided by Bittrex Global. It has a customized trading engine with scalable features, which guarantees real-time order execution:
- It is possible to make payments with international credit cards such as Visa or MasterCard.
- Offers the Bittrex Global application that works for Android and iOS, special for mobile devices.
- Contributes to a hosted web wallet for crypto asset exchange that keeps wallets cold, hot and manages the transfer of funds securely.
- Its platform trades with Tether, Jasmy, Ethereum and Bitcoin, among others.
- It has an SSL encryption system, and with two-step authentication procedures.
- Rates range from 0.05% to 0.75% depending on the volume of the operation. Each transaction is calculated based on the amount traded, the purchase price and the rate.
It is probably one of the most popular platforms. It is the largest service in the world and is the platform of choice for people starting out in the e-money market. It has more than 68 million verified users and is present in more than 100 countries. It operates with a large structure of more than 2,100 employees. It offers a secure way to participate in the digital goods market:
- Works under U.S. regulation. Securities and Exchange Commission. It also offers the creation of vaults or vaults that provide additional money protection.
- Includes a mobile application that is downloaded for free from Androd or iOS.
- It offers secure access to its platform to carry out purchase and sale transactions and also works as a digital wallet.
- You can pay with internationally valid credit cards, virtual wallets or bank transfer.
- Its service has XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash, which are some of its 16 cryptocurrencies.
- Your fee is 1.49% for the purchase of cryptocurrencies and 1% for the sale.
It is a financial platform focused on facilitating the purchase of digital currencies with extensive levels of security. Since 2013, it has been offering a growing customer-centric service focused on the best results. It allows individuals and businesses to buy bitcoin and other altcoins in more than 188 countries. It has more than 3,000,000 users. It is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. It provides a strategic platform focused on facilitating transactions for users. It also has a very competitive market rate:
- It has the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Uniswap, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Tezos, and Chainlink.
- Coinmama's market rate is based on XBX + 2%. Added to this is 3.90% in purchase operations and 0.9% in sales operations.
- Maintains a good reputation for security thanks to its advanced encryption and constant fraud prevention activity.
- You do not have a wallet, you only send the coins to a specified address. The logs can be followed to find out the address to which they are being sent or to confirm a payment.
- You can operate with credit, debit or bank transfer cards.
It is a cryptocurrency exchange that has been operating since 2013. It offers an exchange system, advanced technologies in its search engines, an advanced API and more than 500 instruments available to users. It has a reliable, efficient and very powerful structure. It offers good data security, a price widget and system performance and availability metrics, including real-time transactions:
- It works through its mobile application, with advanced features.
- For its services, it collects a percentage that varies with the cryptocurrency traded, which can range from 0.021% to 0.057%.
- Regarding the means of payment, it works exclusively with cryptocurrencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, XMR, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Zcash.
- It has advanced encryption, with 2 verification steps and offline storage.
It is one of the most relevant websites for cryptocurrency trading. It offers a very efficient service, low fees and efficient, versatile and affordable funding alternatives. It has been running non-stop since 2011. It was founded by Jesse Powell. There are crypto how-to guides, videos and podcasts for those who don't have access to crypto trading. It also works with investment banks, investment funds and independent trading firms:
- The cost of its service is 0.9% for operations with any currency and 1.5% for any pair of cryptocurrencies or currencies.
- Cryptocurrencies are kept in what is called a cold wallet, which is specially protected.
- Offers advanced options such as secure coin storage, 24-hour security, information monitoring and control, along with testing your own system to prevent unwanted penetration.
- Its application is available for Android in Google Play and for iOS in the App Store. It allows the purchase, sale and exchange in an agile and secure way.
- Its portfolio includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Ripple and others that make up about 50 digital currencies.
- You have enabled payment with debit and credit cards Visa and Mastercard.
This platform was founded with the goal of making bitcoin trading easier for beginners. It was founded in 2017 and has grown to become one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges. It has over 8 million registered users in 207 countries and regions around the world. It operates in Seychelles and strives to establish multilingual communities that allow all types of users to connect and trade efficiently 24 hours a day:
- Supports only cryptocurrencies and purchases through P2P in external services, as a means of payment.
- Apply commission charges depending on the currency, or the type of operation.
- Includes an encryption system, an insurance policy and a high security P2P interface.
- Does not offer a wallet service with digital currencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and KCS which is the native token of Kucoin.
It is a service where bitcoins are exchanged, with options for users to create advertisements and set up a payment method, as well as an exchange rate. In addition, it has a chat room for trading and also offers escrow protection. It focuses on peer-to-peer trading, with a fast, efficient and customizable process. It is based in Finland and relies on its financial regulators:
- It has an effective system that protects the data of its users and the money stored on the platform.
- Users who create ads must pay 1% with the operation completed. Incoming transactions to other Bitcoins wallets have a minimum amount.
- Provides a virtual wallet that is available for free.
- You can pay by credit or debit card or by bank transfer.
- Works only with the purchase, sale and exchange of Bitcoins.
Poloniex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, founded in 2014 by Tristan D'Agosta. According to documents, the company's office was previously located in the U.S. in Wilmington, Delaware, but is now based in Boston, Massachusetts. At the time of writing, the exchange has 107 currency pairs and a daily trading volume of more than $13 million. Initially, the exchange focused on the U.S. market, but the overall popularity and high trading volumes have attracted altcoin traders from around the world. Poloniex, or Polo, has long been the most famous altcoin exchange. It offers a large number of cryptocurrency pairs, allowing experienced traders to build a large portfolio of their choice in a short period of time:
- Simple and accessible interface, despite the absence of a Russian version of the site.
- High rotation of operations, more than 140 directions of change. Low system fees for transactions: 0 to 0.25% ("manufacturer" commission: 0% to 0.15%, "receiver" commission, 0.1% to 0.25%).
- High level of security, two-factor authentication, three-step verification (voluntary).
- Practical analytical and technical tools.
- In short, Poloniex is an exchange that provides optimal conditions for trading cryptocurrencies, and not only experienced trading participants, but also beginners can prove themselves here.
Paxful is a leading international cryptocurrency and bitcoin exchange platform. Our mission is to ensure financial freedom and social justice around the world.
Paxful brings together more than 300 financial networks and offers unique advantages to buyers and sellers. Through this platform, millions of people around the world have been able to conduct transactions without using traditional banking services.
The company was founded in 2015. The organization is headquartered in New York; in addition, the company has offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Johannesburg. Paxful currently employs around 500 people worldwide, and this number is growing:
- The Comodo system protects data by encrypting it with 256-bit SSL.
- Buying or selling cryptocurrencies through an escrow account ensures transparent transactions and minimizes the risk of fraud.
- Two-factor authentication - Protect assets with complex passwords and 2FA.
- Each user is assigned a rating, so traders can choose the most reliable counterparty.
- All disputes between bidders are resolved by moderators.
What should you look for in trading platforms?
Regardless of the platform you choose to store your cryptocurrencies, it is important to consider the most important factors. You should not stick with the information that only one provides you with. You should get data from a list of possible services to use.
One of the most important details is undoubtedly the fees and commissions that the service will charge. They are usually based on a certain level of amount or type of transactions performed.
You should also look at the payment methods enabled, either with affordable credit cards or virtual wallet services operating in your country. And it is also important to know the cryptocurrency wallet offered. That is, which digital currencies can be exchanged on the corresponding platform.