Cryptocurrency exchange UAE 2022
The most reputable platforms for cryptocurrency
There are many reasons to get into the world of digital currencies. It could be because you want to invest in a promising asset, or because you want to have a wallet to make payments. Either way, you need to know which cryptocurrency platforms you can trust in order to choose the most suitable one.
Below, we will bring you up to speed on some of the most important ones of the moment. We hope this will help you find one that best meets your needs.
Which cryptocurrency platform should you choose?
The competition between the numerous cryptocurrency platforms can make it a bit difficult to choose one. Therefore, we have summarized the information related to each of them as follows.
The best cryptocurrency exchange platform. Binance is arguably the largest digital currency exchange service in the world. It has been operating since 2017 and is registered in the Cayman Islands. Its founder, Changpeng Zao, is a developer who used to design software for high-frequency trading. He is the creator of the Binance Coin (BNB) tokens in 2017 and Binance Smart Chain in 2020. The latter works through a proof of authority, which is a combination of a proof of anticipation and a proof of authority. By 2021, Binance Coin was the cryptocurrency with the third largest cryptocurrency market capitalization:
- It has cryptocurrencies to trade like Binance, Shiba Inu, Solana, Ethereum, Polkadot, Bitcoin and others.
- They use big data systems and artificial intelligence technologies to prevent attacks, as well as partnerships with e-security companies.
- Offers Trust Wallet, which can be downloaded from digital stores App Store, Google Play, Android, macOS, Windows Mobile, Linux deb and Linux rpm.
- Your commission is 0.9% for every transaction, be it buying or selling cryptocurrency.
- You have enabled payment by debit, credit, bank transfer and individual (P2P).
- Has a mobile application that allows you to carry out transactions of sale and purchase, and its own authentication system.
It was founded in the Virgin Islands in 2012 by iFinex Inc. It is headquartered in Hong Kong and initially focused on offering P2P margin loans in Bitcoin only. It is a sophisticated service that has been on the market for some time. It offers a suitable exchange space for experienced traders. It also offers margin trading and loans. Added to that is trading in derivative contracts, which offers even more room for speculation:
- It accepts as payment fiat currencies such as dollars, euros, British pounds, Japanese yen and the renminbi. It also allows you to make payments with cryptocurrencies.
- Contains the Exchange Wallets, Margin Wallets and Funding wallets available for fund exchanges, long, short and leveraged trades, and to provide funding margins.
- In its portfolio of operations it has Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Polkadot, Luna, Ripple, Solana, Tron or Litecoin.
- Offers an application for smartphones that can be downloaded from Google Playstore and from the AppStore. It allows you to carry out buying and selling operations with agility.
- It requires a charge of around 0.0750%, 0.0200%, 0.100% according to the type of operations carried out.
- It has a two-step or 2FA authentication system, a universal second factor, and advanced API key permissions.
In this case, it is a platform for trading digital currencies and derivatives. It is a company that is part of HDR Global Trading Limited, which is registered in the Seychelles. Arthur Hayes founded it in 2014, along with Samuel Reed and Ben Delo. In 2016, perpetual futures, which are a popular derivative product, were added to its trading portfolio. It can also handle full APIs and has an industry-leading level of security:
- Your charge is a fee of 0.05% on all your products and the Maker Rebate of 0.01% on all your contracts.
- You have a hot wallet that is not in the hands of either party and deep cold storage is employed for most funds.
- They use a complex method that protects the virtual wallet, and that maintains a continuous surveillance of its system.
- Trading with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Onda, Dogecoin and Cardano, among others, is enabled.
- To operate from a mobile phone, you have to download its application available for iOS in the Apple Applications store or from Google Play for Android.
- They only accept payments and withdrawals in Bitcoin.
It is a company founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria. It started as an affordable investment service, but over time they have created a range of simple and easy-to-implement financial products. It currently has 600 team members and over 3 million users. It has a PSD2 service provider license, advanced security and offers a great user experience. It allows trading in over 100 digital assets and automates regular investments with savings plans:
- Accept credit and debit cards, along with bank transfers, or virtual wallets.
- Charge 0.05% maker / taker commissions. If the volumes are large, the amount is less.
- It has in its service the possibility of trading with Polkadot, Cardano, Chainlink, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Avalancher.
- Works with AML5 services, under strict security, protection and code encryption certificates.
- Offers a credit guarded in offline wallets.
This service operates as a digital asset company, in accordance with the business plan filed with the Authority under the Digital Assets Act 2018. It provides a venue for the purchase, sale and storage of cryptocurrencies. It is based in Liechtenstein and Bermuda. It runs on the most advanced Bittrex technology, provided by Bittrex Global. It has a customized trading engine with scalable features that guarantees real-time order execution:
- It is possible to make payments with international credit cards such as Visa or MasterCard.
- Offers the Bittrex Global application that works for Android and iOS, special for mobile devices.
- Contributes to a hosted web wallet for crypto asset exchange that keeps wallets cold, hot and manages the transfer of funds securely.
- Its platform trades with Tether, Jasmy, Ethereum and Bitcoin, among others.
- It has an SSL encryption system, and with two-step authentication procedures.
- Rates range from 0.05% to 0.75% depending on the volume of the operation. Each transaction is calculated based on the amount traded, the purchase price and the rate.
This is probably one of the most popular platforms. It is the largest service in the world and it is the platform of choice for people starting out in the cryptocurrency market. It has more than 68 million verified users and is present in more than 100 countries. It operates with a complete structure with more than 2,100 employees. It offers a safe way to participate in the market for digital assets:
- Works under U.S. regulation. Securities and Exchange Commission. It also offers the creation of vaults or vaults that provide additional money protection.
- Includes a mobile application that is downloaded for free from Androd or iOS.
- It offers secure access to its platform to carry out purchase and sale transactions and also works as a digital wallet.
- You can pay with internationally valid credit cards, virtual wallets or bank transfer.
- Its service has XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash, which are some of its 16 cryptocurrencies.
- Your fee is 1.49% for the purchase of cryptocurrencies and 1% for the sale.
It is a financial platform aimed at facilitating the purchase of digital currencies with full levels of security. Since 2013, they have been offering an increasingly customer-oriented and result-oriented service. It allows individuals and businesses to purchase bitcoins and other altcoins in over 188 countries. It has more than 3,000,000 users. It is based in Dublin, Ireland. It offers a strategic platform aimed at facilitating user transactions. Moreover, it offers a very competitive market rate:
- It has the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Uniswap, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Tezos, and Chainlink.
- Coinmama's market rate is based on XBX + 2%. Added to this is 3.90% in purchase operations and 0.9% in sales operations.
- Maintains a good reputation for security thanks to its advanced encryption and constant fraud prevention activity.
- You do not have a wallet, you only send the coins to a specified address. The logs can be followed to find out the address to which they are being sent or to confirm a payment.
- You can operate with credit, debit or bank transfer cards.
It is a cryptocurrency exchange that has been operating since 2013. It offers a redemption system, cutting-edge technologies in its search engines, an advanced API and more than 500 instruments at the disposal of users. It has a reliable, efficient and very powerful structure. It offers good data security, a price widget and statistics on the performance and availability of the system, including real time transactions:
- It works through its mobile application, with advanced features.
- For its services, it collects a percentage that varies with the cryptocurrency traded, which can range from 0.021% to 0.057%.
- Regarding the means of payment, it works exclusively with cryptocurrencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, XMR, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Zcash.
- It has advanced encryption, with 2 verification steps and offline storage.
It is one of the most relevant websites for cryptocurrency trading. It offers a highly efficient service, low fees and efficient, versatile and affordable financing alternatives. It has been operating non-stop since 2011. It was founded by Jesse Powell. There are crypto how-to guides, videos and podcasts available for beginners when it comes to crypto trading. It also works with investment banks, mutual funds and independent trading firms:
- The cost of its service is 0.9% for operations with any currency and 1.5% for any pair of cryptocurrencies or currencies.
- Cryptocurrencies are kept in what is called a cold wallet, which is specially protected.
- Offers advanced options such as secure coin storage, 24-hour security, information monitoring and control, along with testing your own system to prevent unwanted penetration.
- Its application is available for Android in Google Play and for iOS in the App Store. It allows the purchase, sale and exchange in an agile and secure way.
- Its portfolio includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Ripple and others that make up about 50 digital currencies.
- You have enabled payment with debit and credit cards Visa and Mastercard.
This platform was founded with the aim of making Bitcoin trading easier for beginners. It was founded in 2017 and has become one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges. It has more than 8 million registered users in 207 countries and regions around the world. It operates in Seychelles and is working to establish multilingual communities that allow all types of users to efficiently connect and trade 24 hours a day:
- Supports only cryptocurrencies and purchases through P2P in external services, as a means of payment.
- Apply commission charges depending on the currency, or the type of operation.
- Includes an encryption system, an insurance policy and a high security P2P interface.
- Does not offer a wallet service with digital currencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and KCS which is the native token of Kucoin.
It is a service where Bitcoins are traded, with options for users to create ads and set a payment method, along with an exchange rate. In addition, it has a chat facility for trading and also offers deposit protection. It is focused on private exchange, with a fast, efficient and customizable process. It is based in Finland and relies on its financial control authorities:
- It has an effective system that protects the data of its users and the money stored on the platform.
- Users who create ads must pay 1% with the operation completed. Incoming transactions to other Bitcoins wallets have a minimum amount.
- Provides a virtual wallet that is available for free.
- You can pay by credit or debit card or by bank transfer.
- Works only with the purchase, sale and exchange of Bitcoins.
Poloniex is one of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges, founded in 2014 by Tristan D'Agosta. According to documents, the company's office used to be located in the United States in Wilmington, Delaware, but is now based in Boston, Massachusetts. At the time of writing, the exchange has 107 currency pairs and a daily turnover of over $13 million. Initially, the exchange focused on the U.S. market, but its overall popularity and high trading volumes have attracted altcoin traders from around the world. Poloniex, or Polo, has long been the best-known altcoin exchange. It offers a large number of cryptocurrency pairs, allowing experienced traders to build a large portfolio of their choice in a short period of time:
- Simple and accessible interface, despite the absence of a Russian version of the site.
- High rotation of operations, more than 140 directions of change. Low system fees for transactions: 0 to 0.25% ("manufacturer" commission: 0% to 0.15%, "receiver" commission, 0.1% to 0.25%).
- High level of security, two-factor authentication, three-step verification (voluntary).
- Practical analytical and technical tools.
- In short, Poloniex is an exchange that provides optimal conditions for trading cryptocurrencies, and not only experienced trading participants, but also beginners can prove themselves here.
Paxful is a leading international platform for the exchange of cryptocurrency and bitcoin. Our mission is to ensure financial freedom and social justice around the world.
Paxful unites more than 300 financial networks and offers unique benefits to sellers and buyers. This platform has enabled millions of people around the world to conduct transactions without using traditional banking services.
The company was founded in 2015. The organization is headquartered in New York; in addition, the company has offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and Johannesburg. Paxful currently employs about 500 people worldwide, and the number is growing steadily:
- The Comodo system protects data by encrypting it with 256-bit SSL.
- Buying or selling cryptocurrencies through an escrow account ensures transparent transactions and minimizes the risk of fraud.
- Two-factor authentication - Protect assets with complex passwords and 2FA.
- Each user is assigned a rating, so traders can choose the most reliable counterparty.
- All disputes between bidders are resolved by moderators.
What should you look for on exchange platforms?
Whichever platform you choose to store your cryptocurrencies, it is important that you consider the most important factors. You do not have to stick to the information provided by only one of them. You need to get data from a list of possible services that you can use.
One of the most important details is undoubtedly the fees and commissions that the service will charge. These are generally based on a certain amount or on the type of transactions performed.
You should also check what payment methods it has enabled, whether it works with affordable credit cards or e-wallet services that work in your country. And it is also important to know which cryptocurrency wallet it offers. That is, which digital currencies can be traded on the respective platform.