Cryptocurrency platforms UAE 2022
The most reputable crypto-currency platforms
There are many reasons to enter the world of digital currencies. It could be because you want to invest in a promising asset, or because you need a wallet to make payments. Either way, you need to know about reputable crypto-currency platforms to choose the most suitable one.
Below we have provided information on some of the most important ones at the moment. We hope this will help you find something that fits your needs.
Which crypto-currency platform to choose?
The competition between many crypto-currency platforms can make it difficult to choose one of them. That's why we've compiled the following information on each of them.
The best platform for crypto currency trading. Binance is probably the largest digital currency trading platform in the world. It has been operating since 2017 and is registered in the Cayman Islands. Its founder, Changpeng Zao, is a programmer who previously developed high-frequency trading software. He is the creator of the Binance Coin (BNB) tokens in 2017 and Binance Smart Chain in 2020. The latter works through a betting authority system, which is a combination of a prediction verification system and another authority verification system. By 2021, Binance Coin had become the crypto-currency with the third largest market capitalization among crypto-currencies:
- It has cryptocurrencies to trade like Binance, Shiba Inu, Solana, Ethereum, Polkadot, Bitcoin and others.
- They use big data systems and artificial intelligence technologies to prevent attacks, as well as partnerships with e-security companies.
- Offers Trust Wallet, which can be downloaded from digital stores App Store, Google Play, Android, macOS, Windows Mobile, Linux deb and Linux rpm.
- Your commission is 0.9% for every transaction, be it buying or selling cryptocurrency.
- You have enabled payment by debit, credit, bank transfer and individual (P2P).
- Has a mobile application that allows you to carry out transactions of sale and purchase, and its own authentication system.
It was founded in the Virgin Islands in 2012 by iFinex Inc. It is based in Hong Kong and initially focused on P2P margin lending only for Bitcoin. It is a sophisticated service that has been on the market for some time. It offers a convenient trading platform for experienced traders. It also offers margin trading and credits. It also offers the ability to trade derivative contracts, which provide more opportunities for speculation:
- It accepts as payment fiat currencies such as dollars, euros, British pounds, Japanese yen and the renminbi. It also allows you to make payments with cryptocurrencies.
- Contains the Exchange Wallets, Margin Wallets and Funding wallets available for fund exchanges, long, short and leveraged trades, and to provide funding margins.
- In its portfolio of operations it has Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Polkadot, Luna, Ripple, Solana, Tron or Litecoin.
- Offers an application for smartphones that can be downloaded from Google Playstore and from the AppStore. It allows you to carry out buying and selling operations with agility.
- It requires a charge of around 0.0750%, 0.0200%, 0.100% according to the type of operations carried out.
- It has a two-step or 2FA authentication system, a universal second factor, and advanced API key permissions.
In this case, it is a digital currency and derivatives trading platform. It is a company that is part of HDR Global Trading Limited, registered in the Seychelles. Arthur Hayes founded it in 2014 with Samuel Reid and Ben Delo. In 2016, it added perpetual futures, a popular derivative, to its portfolio. It also works with sophisticated APIs and has state-of-the-art security:
- Your charge is a fee of 0.05% on all your products and the Maker Rebate of 0.01% on all your contracts.
- You have a hot wallet that is not in the hands of either party and deep cold storage is employed for most funds.
- They use a complex method that protects the virtual wallet, and that maintains a continuous surveillance of its system.
- Trading with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Onda, Dogecoin and Cardano, among others, is enabled.
- To operate from a mobile phone, you have to download its application available for iOS in the Apple Applications store or from Google Play for Android.
- They only accept payments and withdrawals in Bitcoin.
It is a company founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria. It started as an affordable investment service, but over time has developed a range of simple and convenient financial products. It now has a team of 600 people and over 3 million users. It has a PSD2 service provider license, enhanced security and offers a superior user experience. It allows you to trade over 100 digital assets and automate regular investments with savings plans:
- Accept credit and debit cards, along with bank transfers, or virtual wallets.
- Charge 0.05% maker / taker commissions. If the volumes are large, the amount is less.
- It has in its service the possibility of trading with Polkadot, Cardano, Chainlink, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Avalancher.
- Works with AML5 services, under strict security, protection and code encryption certificates.
- Offers a credit guarded in offline wallets.
This service operates as a digital asset business under a business plan filed with the Authority under the Digital Asset Business Act of 2018. It provides a venue for the purchase, sale and storage of crypto-currencies. It is based in Liechtenstein and Bermuda. It runs on the most advanced Bittrex technology provided by Bittrex Global. It has a proprietary trading engine with scalable features that ensure real-time order execution:
- It is possible to make payments with international credit cards such as Visa or MasterCard.
- Offers the Bittrex Global application that works for Android and iOS, special for mobile devices.
- Contributes to a hosted web wallet for crypto asset exchange that keeps wallets cold, hot and manages the transfer of funds securely.
- Its platform trades with Tether, Jasmy, Ethereum and Bitcoin, among others.
- It has an SSL encryption system, and with two-step authentication procedures.
- Rates range from 0.05% to 0.75% depending on the volume of the operation. Each transaction is calculated based on the amount traded, the purchase price and the rate.
It is probably one of the most popular platforms. It is the largest service in the world and the platform of choice for newcomers to the electronic money market. It has over 68 million verified users and is present in over 100 countries. The company operates within a full-service structure with over 2,100 employees. It offers a secure way to participate in the digital marketplace:
- Works under U.S. regulation. Securities and Exchange Commission. It also offers the creation of vaults or vaults that provide additional money protection.
- Includes a mobile application that is downloaded for free from Androd or iOS.
- It offers secure access to its platform to carry out purchase and sale transactions and also works as a digital wallet.
- You can pay with internationally valid credit cards, virtual wallets or bank transfer.
- Its service has XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash, which are some of its 16 cryptocurrencies.
- Your fee is 1.49% for the purchase of cryptocurrencies and 1% for the sale.
It is a financial platform designed to facilitate the secure purchase of digital currencies. Since 2013, it has been offering a growing, customer-centric and high-quality service. It allows individuals and businesses to buy bitcoin and other altcoins in over 188 countries. It has over 3,000,000 users. The company's headquarters are located in Dublin, Ireland. It offers a strategic platform focused on ease of transaction. Added to this is a very competitive market rate:
- It has the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Uniswap, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Tezos, and Chainlink.
- Coinmama's market rate is based on XBX + 2%. Added to this is 3.90% in purchase operations and 0.9% in sales operations.
- Maintains a good reputation for security thanks to its advanced encryption and constant fraud prevention activity.
- You do not have a wallet, you only send the coins to a specified address. The logs can be followed to find out the address to which they are being sent or to confirm a payment.
- You can operate with credit, debit or bank transfer cards.
It is a crypto-currency exchange that has been in operation since 2013. It offers an exchange system, state-of-the-art search engine technology, advanced APIs, and over 500 tools available to users. It has a robust, efficient and highly resilient design. It offers good data protection, performance metrics and price widget, as well as system availability, including real-time trading :
- It works through its mobile application, with advanced features.
- For its services, it collects a percentage that varies with the cryptocurrency traded, which can range from 0.021% to 0.057%.
- Regarding the means of payment, it works exclusively with cryptocurrencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, XMR, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Zcash.
- It has advanced encryption, with 2 verification steps and offline storage.
It is one of the most relevant sites for crypto currency trading. It offers highly efficient service, low interest rates and effective, comprehensive and affordable funding alternatives. It has been in continuous operation since 2011. It was founded by Jesse Powell. There are guides, videos and podcasts on crypto currency trading for novice crypto currency traders. It also works with investment banks, mutual funds, and independent trading firms:
- The cost of its service is 0.9% for operations with any currency and 1.5% for any pair of cryptocurrencies or currencies.
- Cryptocurrencies are kept in what is called a cold wallet, which is specially protected.
- Offers advanced options such as secure coin storage, 24-hour security, information monitoring and control, along with testing your own system to prevent unwanted penetration.
- Its application is available for Android in Google Play and for iOS in the App Store. It allows the purchase, sale and exchange in an agile and secure way.
- Its portfolio includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Ripple and others that make up about 50 digital currencies.
- You have enabled payment with debit and credit cards Visa and Mastercard.
This platform was created to make bitcoin trading easier for newcomers. It was founded in 2017 and has become one of the most popular crypto-currency exchanges. It has over 8 million registered users in 207 countries and regions around the world. The Seychelles-based company strives to create multilingual communities so that all types of users can communicate and operate smoothly around the clock :
- Supports only cryptocurrencies and purchases through P2P in external services, as a means of payment.
- Apply commission charges depending on the currency, or the type of operation.
- Includes an encryption system, an insurance policy and a high security P2P interface.
- Does not offer a wallet service with digital currencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and KCS which is the native token of Kucoin.
It is a currency trading site where users can create ads and set the payment method and exchange rate. It also has a trading chat room and offers deposit protection. The focus is on people-to-people trading, with a fast, efficient and personalized process. It is based in Finland and is regulated by the Finnish financial supervisory authorities:
- It has an effective system that protects the data of its users and the money stored on the platform.
- Users who create ads must pay 1% with the operation completed. Incoming transactions to other Bitcoins wallets have a minimum amount.
- Provides a virtual wallet that is available for free.
- You can pay by credit or debit card or by bank transfer.
- Works only with the purchase, sale and exchange of Bitcoins.
Poloniex is one of the largest crypto-currency exchanges in the world, founded in 2014 by Tristan D'Agosta. According to documents, the company was previously based in the United States in Wilmington, Delaware, but is now headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. At the time of writing, the exchange includes 107 currency pairs and has a daily trading volume of more than $13 million. Initially focused on the U.S. market, the exchange's global popularity and high trading volumes have attracted altcoin traders from around the world. Poloniex, or Polo, has long been the leading exchange for altcoins. It offers a large number of crypto-currency pairs, which allows experienced traders to build a large portfolio of their choice in a short period of time :
- Simple and accessible interface, despite the absence of a Russian version of the site.
- High rotation of operations, more than 140 directions of change. Low system fees for transactions: 0 to 0.25% ("manufacturer" commission: 0% to 0.15%, "receiver" commission, 0.1% to 0.25%).
- High level of security, two-factor authentication, three-step verification (voluntary).
- Practical analytical and technical tools.
- In short, Poloniex is an exchange that provides optimal conditions for trading cryptocurrencies, and not only experienced trading participants, but also beginners can prove themselves here.
Paxful is the leading international crypto-currency and bitcoin exchange platform. Our mission is to ensure financial freedom and social justice around the world.
Paxful connects over 300 financial networks and offers unique benefits to buyers and sellers. The platform enables millions of people around the world to conduct transactions without using traditional banking services.
The company was founded in 2015. The organization is headquartered in New York; it also has offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and Johannesburg. Paxful currently employs about 500 people worldwide, and that number is growing:
- The Comodo system protects data by encrypting it with 256-bit SSL.
- Buying or selling cryptocurrencies through an escrow account ensures transparent transactions and minimizes the risk of fraud.
- Two-factor authentication - Protect assets with complex passwords and 2FA.
- Each user is assigned a rating, so traders can choose the most reliable counterparty.
- All disputes between bidders are resolved by moderators.
What should I look for in a trading platform?
Regardless of the platform you choose to store your crypto-currencies, it is important that you consider the most important factors. You don't have to stick to the information that one provides. You need to get the data from a list of possible services.
One of the most important pieces of information is undoubtedly the fees and commissions that the service will charge. These are usually based on a certain amount or on the type of transactions made.
You should also check the payment methods you have included, if you are working with available credit cards or virtual wallets valid in your country. It is also important to know what kind of crypto-currency wallet you offer. That is, what digital currencies can be traded on the platform.