Pages to buy cryptocurrencies UAE 2022
The most reputable cryptocurrency platforms
There are many reasons to enter the world of digital currencies. Be it because you want to invest in a promising asset or because you need a wallet for your payments. Regardless, you need to know the reputable cryptocurrency platforms to choose the most suitable one for you.
Below you will find information on some of the most important ones currently available. We hope that this will help you find the offer that is right for you.
Which cryptocurrency platform should I choose?
The competition between numerous cryptocurrency platforms can make it difficult to decide which one to use. That is why we have compiled information about each of them below.
The best platform for exchanging cryptocurrencies. Binance is probably the largest digital currency trading platform in the world. It has been in operation since 2017 and is registered in the Cayman Islands. Its founder, Changpeng Zao, is a programmer who previously developed software for high-frequency trading. He is the creator of Binance Coin (BNB) Token in 2017 and Binance Smart Chain in 2020, the latter of which operates via an authority test that combines a prediction test and another authority test. By 2021, Binance Coin was the cryptocurrency with the third largest market cap in the cryptocurrency market:
- It has cryptocurrencies to trade like Binance, Shiba Inu, Solana, Ethereum, Polkadot, Bitcoin and others.
- They use big data systems and artificial intelligence technologies to prevent attacks, as well as partnerships with e-security companies.
- Offers Trust Wallet, which can be downloaded from digital stores App Store, Google Play, Android, macOS, Windows Mobile, Linux deb and Linux rpm.
- Your commission is 0.9% for every transaction, be it buying or selling cryptocurrency.
- You have enabled payment by debit, credit, bank transfer and individual (P2P).
- Has a mobile application that allows you to carry out transactions of sale and purchase, and its own authentication system.
It was founded in 2012 in the Virgin Islands by iFinex Inc, is based in Hong Kong, and was initially active only in P2P margin lending for Bitcoin. It is an advanced service that has been on the market for some time. It offers a suitable exchange for experienced traders. It also offers collateral trading and lending. In addition, there is trading in derivative contracts, which offer a wider scope for speculation:
- It accepts as payment fiat currencies such as dollars, euros, British pounds, Japanese yen and the renminbi. It also allows you to make payments with cryptocurrencies.
- Contains the Exchange Wallets, Margin Wallets and Funding wallets available for fund exchanges, long, short and leveraged trades, and to provide funding margins.
- In its portfolio of operations it has Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Polkadot, Luna, Ripple, Solana, Tron or Litecoin.
- Offers an application for smartphones that can be downloaded from Google Playstore and from the AppStore. It allows you to carry out buying and selling operations with agility.
- It requires a charge of around 0.0750%, 0.0200%, 0.100% according to the type of operations carried out.
- It has a two-step or 2FA authentication system, a universal second factor, and advanced API key permissions.
In this case, it is a platform for trading digital currencies and derivatives. It is a company that belongs to HDR Global Trading Limited, which is registered in Seychelles. Arthur Hayes founded it in 2014 together with Samuel Reed and Ben Delo. In 2016, the business portfolio was expanded to include Perpetual Futures, a very popular derivatives product. It also handles complex APIs and offers an industry-leading level of security:
- Your charge is a fee of 0.05% on all your products and the Maker Rebate of 0.01% on all your contracts.
- You have a hot wallet that is not in the hands of either party and deep cold storage is employed for most funds.
- They use a complex method that protects the virtual wallet, and that maintains a continuous surveillance of its system.
- Trading with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Onda, Dogecoin and Cardano, among others, is enabled.
- To operate from a mobile phone, you have to download its application available for iOS in the Apple Applications store or from Google Play for Android.
- They only accept payments and withdrawals in Bitcoin.
This company was founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria. It started as an affordable investment service, but over time they have developed a range of simple and easy-to-use financial products. It now has 600 members on its team and over 3 million users. It has a PSD2 service provider license, advanced security, and offers a great user experience. It allows trading over 100 digital assets and automates regular investments with savings plans:
- Accept credit and debit cards, along with bank transfers, or virtual wallets.
- Charge 0.05% maker / taker commissions. If the volumes are large, the amount is less.
- It has in its service the possibility of trading with Polkadot, Cardano, Chainlink, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Avalancher.
- Works with AML5 services, under strict security, protection and code encryption certificates.
- Offers a credit guarded in offline wallets.
This service operates as a digital asset business according to the business plan submitted to the Authority under the Digital Assets Business Act 2018. It provides a space to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrencies. It is based in Liechtenstein and Bermuda. It works with the state-of-the-art Bittrex technology provided by Bittrex Global. It has its own trading engine with scalable features that ensures real-time order execution:
- It is possible to make payments with international credit cards such as Visa or MasterCard.
- Offers the Bittrex Global application that works for Android and iOS, special for mobile devices.
- Contributes to a hosted web wallet for crypto asset exchange that keeps wallets cold, hot and manages the transfer of funds securely.
- Its platform trades with Tether, Jasmy, Ethereum and Bitcoin, among others.
- It has an SSL encryption system, and with two-step authentication procedures.
- Rates range from 0.05% to 0.75% depending on the volume of the operation. Each transaction is calculated based on the amount traded, the purchase price and the rate.
It is probably one of the most popular platforms. It is the largest service in the world and the platform of choice for those entering the e-currency market. It has over 68 million verified users and is present in over 100 countries. It has a complete structure with more than 2,100 employees. It offers a secure way to participate in the digital goods market:
- Works under U.S. regulation. Securities and Exchange Commission. It also offers the creation of vaults or vaults that provide additional money protection.
- Includes a mobile application that is downloaded for free from Androd or iOS.
- It offers secure access to its platform to carry out purchase and sale transactions and also works as a digital wallet.
- You can pay with internationally valid credit cards, virtual wallets or bank transfer.
- Its service has XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash, which are some of its 16 cryptocurrencies.
- Your fee is 1.49% for the purchase of cryptocurrencies and 1% for the sale.
It is a financial platform that allows buying digital currencies with absolute security. Since 2013, it has been providing a growing, customer-focused and performance-driven service. It allows individuals and businesses to buy bitcoin and other altcoins in over 188 countries. It has more than 3,000,000 users. The company is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. It offers a strategic platform designed to favor transactions for users. In addition, it has a very competitive rate in the market:
- It has the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Uniswap, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Tezos, and Chainlink.
- Coinmama's market rate is based on XBX + 2%. Added to this is 3.90% in purchase operations and 0.9% in sales operations.
- Maintains a good reputation for security thanks to its advanced encryption and constant fraud prevention activity.
- You do not have a wallet, you only send the coins to a specified address. The logs can be followed to find out the address to which they are being sent or to confirm a payment.
- You can operate with credit, debit or bank transfer cards.
It is a cryptocurrency exchange that has been in operation since 2013. It offers a refund system, cutting-edge technology in its search engines, advanced APIs, and over 500 instruments available to users. It has a reliable, efficient and very strong structure. It offers good data security, a price widget and metrics on system performance and availability, including real-time trading:
- It works through its mobile application, with advanced features.
- For its services, it collects a percentage that varies with the cryptocurrency traded, which can range from 0.021% to 0.057%.
- Regarding the means of payment, it works exclusively with cryptocurrencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, XMR, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Zcash.
- It has advanced encryption, with 2 verification steps and offline storage.
This is one of the most important websites for cryptocurrency trading. It offers highly efficient service, low interest rates and effective, comprehensive and affordable financing alternatives. The company has been operating continuously since 2011. It was founded by Jesse Powell. Explanatory cryptocurrency trading guides, videos, and podcasts are available for cryptocurrency trading beginners. It also works with investment banks, mutual funds, and independent trading firms:
- The cost of its service is 0.9% for operations with any currency and 1.5% for any pair of cryptocurrencies or currencies.
- Cryptocurrencies are kept in what is called a cold wallet, which is specially protected.
- Offers advanced options such as secure coin storage, 24-hour security, information monitoring and control, along with testing your own system to prevent unwanted penetration.
- Its application is available for Android in Google Play and for iOS in the App Store. It allows the purchase, sale and exchange in an agile and secure way.
- Its portfolio includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Ripple and others that make up about 50 digital currencies.
- You have enabled payment with debit and credit cards Visa and Mastercard.
This platform was created to make bitcoin trading easier for beginners. It was founded in 2017 and has become one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges. It has over 8 million registered users in 207 countries and regions around the world. It operates in Seychelles and works to create multilingual communities that allow all types of users to log in and trade seamlessly 24/7:
- Supports only cryptocurrencies and purchases through P2P in external services, as a means of payment.
- Apply commission charges depending on the currency, or the type of operation.
- Includes an encryption system, an insurance policy and a high security P2P interface.
- Does not offer a wallet service with digital currencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and KCS which is the native token of Kucoin.
It is a website that trades Bitcoin, with options for users to create ads and set up a payment method along with an exchange rate. It also has a chat room for trading and offers deposit protection. It focuses on person-to-person exchanges with a fast, efficient and customized process. It is based in Finland and relies on the financial control authorities there:
- It has an effective system that protects the data of its users and the money stored on the platform.
- Users who create ads must pay 1% with the operation completed. Incoming transactions to other Bitcoins wallets have a minimum amount.
- Provides a virtual wallet that is available for free.
- You can pay by credit or debit card or by bank transfer.
- Works only with the purchase, sale and exchange of Bitcoins.
Poloniex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world and was founded by Tristan D'Agosta in 2014. According to the documents, the company's office in the United States was previously located in Wilmington, Delaware, but now it is in Boston, Massachusetts. At the time of writing, the exchange has 107 currency pairs and a daily turnover of more than US$13 million. Initially, the exchange focused on the U.S. market, but its overall popularity and high trading volume have attracted altcoin traders from around the world. Poloniex, or Polo, has long been the most well-known altcoin exchange. It offers a large number of cryptocurrency pairs that allow experienced traders to build a large portfolio of their choice in a short period of time:
- Simple and accessible interface, despite the absence of a Russian version of the site.
- High rotation of operations, more than 140 directions of change. Low system fees for transactions: 0 to 0.25% ("manufacturer" commission: 0% to 0.15%, "receiver" commission, 0.1% to 0.25%).
- High level of security, two-factor authentication, three-step verification (voluntary).
- Practical analytical and technical tools.
- In short, Poloniex is an exchange that provides optimal conditions for trading cryptocurrencies, and not only experienced trading participants, but also beginners can prove themselves here.
Paxful is one of the leading international cryptocurrency and bitcoin exchange platforms. Our mission is to provide financial freedom and social justice worldwide.
Paxful connects over 300 financial networks and offers unique benefits to sellers and buyers. Through this platform, millions of people around the world can transact without having to rely on traditional banking services.
The company was founded in 2015. The company's headquarters are located in New York. In addition, the company has offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Johannesburg. Paxful currently employs around 500 people worldwide, and this number is growing steadily:
- The Comodo system protects data by encrypting it with 256-bit SSL.
- Buying or selling cryptocurrencies through an escrow account ensures transparent transactions and minimizes the risk of fraud.
- Two-factor authentication - Protect assets with complex passwords and 2FA.
- Each user is assigned a rating, so traders can choose the most reliable counterparty.
- All disputes between bidders are resolved by moderators.
What should you look for in stock market platforms?
Regardless of which platform you choose to store your cryptocurrencies, it is important to consider the most important factors. You don't have to settle for the information that only one provides. You need to retrieve data from a list of possible services.
One of the most important details is undoubtedly the fees and commissions that the service charges. These are usually based on a certain amount or the type of operations performed.
You also need to check what payment methods you have enabled, whether you work with available credit cards or virtual wallets that work in your country. And it's also important to know which cryptocurrency wallet offers it. That is, which digital currencies can be traded on a particular platform.