Platform to buy cryptocurrencies UAE 2022
The best and most popular cryptocurrency platforms
There are many reasons to enter the world of digital currency. It could be that you want to invest in a very promising asset or that you need a wallet for payments. In any case, you need to know about reputable crypto platforms in order to be able to choose the most practical one.
Below we will give you information about some of the most important ones currently available. We hope this will help you find the product that best suits your needs.
Which cryptocurrency platform is right for you?
The competition among the many cryptocurrency platforms can make choosing a platform a bit difficult. For this reason, we have summarized the information about each platform as follows.
The best platform for exchanging cryptocurrencies. Binance is probably the largest digital currency exchange service in the world. It has been in operation since 2017 and is registered in the Cayman Islands. Its founder, Changpeng Zao, is a developer who had previously designed software for high frequency trading. He is the creator of the Binance Coin token (BNB) in 2017 and the Binance Smart Chain in 2020, the latter operating through a piqueted authority test that combines an expectation test and an authority test. By 2021, Binance Coin was the cryptocurrency with the third largest capitalization in the crypto market:
- It has cryptocurrencies to trade like Binance, Shiba Inu, Solana, Ethereum, Polkadot, Bitcoin and others.
- They use big data systems and artificial intelligence technologies to prevent attacks, as well as partnerships with e-security companies.
- Offers Trust Wallet, which can be downloaded from digital stores App Store, Google Play, Android, macOS, Windows Mobile, Linux deb and Linux rpm.
- Your commission is 0.9% for every transaction, be it buying or selling cryptocurrency.
- You have enabled payment by debit, credit, bank transfer and individual (P2P).
- Has a mobile application that allows you to carry out transactions of sale and purchase, and its own authentication system.
It was founded in 2012 in the Virgin Islands by Hong Kong-based iFinex Inc. and was initially dedicated to providing Bitcoin-only P2P margin loans. It is an advanced service that has been in the market for some time. It provides a decent trading venue for experienced traders. It also offers commercial and margin loans. In addition, there is trading of derivative contracts, which offer more margin for speculation:
- It accepts as payment fiat currencies such as dollars, euros, British pounds, Japanese yen and the renminbi. It also allows you to make payments with cryptocurrencies.
- Contains the Exchange Wallets, Margin Wallets and Funding wallets available for fund exchanges, long, short and leveraged trades, and to provide funding margins.
- In its portfolio of operations it has Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Polkadot, Luna, Ripple, Solana, Tron or Litecoin.
- Offers an application for smartphones that can be downloaded from Google Playstore and from the AppStore. It allows you to carry out buying and selling operations with agility.
- It requires a charge of around 0.0750%, 0.0200%, 0.100% according to the type of operations carried out.
- It has a two-step or 2FA authentication system, a universal second factor, and advanced API key permissions.
In this case, it is a trading platform for digital currencies and derivatives. It is a company that is part of HDR Global Trading Limited, which is registered in the Seychelles. Arthur Hayes founded the company in 2014, along with Samuel Reed and Ben Delo. In 2016, it added perpetual futures, which are a very popular derivative, to its trading portfolio. It also trades with comprehensive APIs and has an industry-leading level of security:
- Your charge is a fee of 0.05% on all your products and the Maker Rebate of 0.01% on all your contracts.
- You have a hot wallet that is not in the hands of either party and deep cold storage is employed for most funds.
- They use a complex method that protects the virtual wallet, and that maintains a continuous surveillance of its system.
- Trading with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Onda, Dogecoin and Cardano, among others, is enabled.
- To operate from a mobile phone, you have to download its application available for iOS in the Apple Applications store or from Google Play for Android.
- They only accept payments and withdrawals in Bitcoin.
This company was founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria. It started out as an affordable investment service, but over time they have created a range of simple and easy-to-use financial products. The company currently has 600 team members and over 3 million users. It has a PSD2 service provider license, advanced security, and offers an excellent user experience. It allows the trading of more than 100 digital assets and automates regular investments with savings plans:
- Accept credit and debit cards, along with bank transfers, or virtual wallets.
- Charge 0.05% maker / taker commissions. If the volumes are large, the amount is less.
- It has in its service the possibility of trading with Polkadot, Cardano, Chainlink, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Avalancher.
- Works with AML5 services, under strict security, protection and code encryption certificates.
- Offers a credit guarded in offline wallets.
This service operates as a digital goods company, according to the business plan submitted to the Authority under the Digital Goods Companies Act 2018. It provides space for the purchase, sale, and storage of cryptocurrencies. It is based in Liechtenstein and Bermuda. It operates on state-of-the-art Bittrex technology provided by Bittrex Global. It has a custom trading engine with scalable features that ensures real-time order execution:
- It is possible to make payments with international credit cards such as Visa or MasterCard.
- Offers the Bittrex Global application that works for Android and iOS, special for mobile devices.
- Contributes to a hosted web wallet for crypto asset exchange that keeps wallets cold, hot and manages the transfer of funds securely.
- Its platform trades with Tether, Jasmy, Ethereum and Bitcoin, among others.
- It has an SSL encryption system, and with two-step authentication procedures.
- Rates range from 0.05% to 0.75% depending on the volume of the operation. Each transaction is calculated based on the amount traded, the purchase price and the rate.
This is probably one of the most popular platforms. It is the world's largest service and the platform of choice for those starting out in the cryptocurrency market. It has more than 68 million verified users and is present in more than 100 countries. It operates with a complete structure of more than 2,100 employees. It offers a secure way to participate in the digital goods market:
- Works under U.S. regulation. Securities and Exchange Commission. It also offers the creation of vaults or vaults that provide additional money protection.
- Includes a mobile application that is downloaded for free from Androd or iOS.
- It offers secure access to its platform to carry out purchase and sale transactions and also works as a digital wallet.
- You can pay with internationally valid credit cards, virtual wallets or bank transfer.
- Its service has XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash, which are some of its 16 cryptocurrencies.
- Your fee is 1.49% for the purchase of cryptocurrencies and 1% for the sale.
It is a financial platform focused on facilitating the purchase of digital currencies with comprehensive levels of security. Since 2013, it has provided a fast-growing, customer-focused and results-oriented service. It allows individuals and businesses to buy bitcoins and other altcoins in over 188 countries. It has more than 3,000,000 users. It is based in Dublin, Ireland. It offers a strategic platform designed to facilitate trading for users. This is complemented by a very competitive rate in the market:
- It has the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Uniswap, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Tezos, and Chainlink.
- Coinmama's market rate is based on XBX + 2%. Added to this is 3.90% in purchase operations and 0.9% in sales operations.
- Maintains a good reputation for security thanks to its advanced encryption and constant fraud prevention activity.
- You do not have a wallet, you only send the coins to a specified address. The logs can be followed to find out the address to which they are being sent or to confirm a payment.
- You can operate with credit, debit or bank transfer cards.
This is a cryptocurrency exchange that has been in operation since 2013. It offers a refund system, state-of-the-art search technology, an advanced API, and over 500 instruments available to users. It has a reliable, efficient and very powerful structure. It offers good data security, a price widget, and measures of system performance and availability, including real-time transactions:
- It works through its mobile application, with advanced features.
- For its services, it collects a percentage that varies with the cryptocurrency traded, which can range from 0.021% to 0.057%.
- Regarding the means of payment, it works exclusively with cryptocurrencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, XMR, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Zcash.
- It has advanced encryption, with 2 verification steps and offline storage.
This is one of the most relevant websites for cryptocurrency trading. It offers a very efficient service, low interest rates and efficient, versatile and affordable financing alternatives. It has been in continuous operation since 2011. It was founded by Jesse Powell. Explanatory crypto guides, videos and podcasts are available to newcomers to crypto trading. He also works with investment banks, mutual funds and independent trading companies:
- The cost of its service is 0.9% for operations with any currency and 1.5% for any pair of cryptocurrencies or currencies.
- Cryptocurrencies are kept in what is called a cold wallet, which is specially protected.
- Offers advanced options such as secure coin storage, 24-hour security, information monitoring and control, along with testing your own system to prevent unwanted penetration.
- Its application is available for Android in Google Play and for iOS in the App Store. It allows the purchase, sale and exchange in an agile and secure way.
- Its portfolio includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Ripple and others that make up about 50 digital currencies.
- You have enabled payment with debit and credit cards Visa and Mastercard.
This platform was founded with the aim of making bitcoin trading easier for beginners. It was founded in 2017 and has become one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges. It has over 8 million registered users in 207 countries and regions around the world. It operates in Seychelles and strives to provide multilingual communities to allow all types of users to access and operate efficiently 24/7:
- Supports only cryptocurrencies and purchases through P2P in external services, as a means of payment.
- Apply commission charges depending on the currency, or the type of operation.
- Includes an encryption system, an insurance policy and a high security P2P interface.
- Does not offer a wallet service with digital currencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and KCS which is the native token of Kucoin.
This is a service that trades bitcoins, with options that allow users to create ads and set a payment method and exchange rate. It also has a chat for trading and offers bail-in protection. It focuses on exchanges between individuals with a fast, efficient, and customizable process. It is based in Finland and is subject to financial regulators there:
- It has an effective system that protects the data of its users and the money stored on the platform.
- Users who create ads must pay 1% with the operation completed. Incoming transactions to other Bitcoins wallets have a minimum amount.
- Provides a virtual wallet that is available for free.
- You can pay by credit or debit card or by bank transfer.
- Works only with the purchase, sale and exchange of Bitcoins.
Poloniex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world and was founded in 2014 by Tristan D'Agosta. According to the documents, the company's office used to be in the United States, in Wilmington, Delaware, but is now in Boston, Massachusetts. At the time of writing, the exchange comprises 107 currency pairs and a daily turnover of more than $13 million. Originally, the exchange focused on the United States market, but its general popularity and large trading volume have attracted altcoin traders from all over the world. Poloniex, or Polo, has long been the best-known exchange for altcoins. It offers a large number of cryptocurrency pairs, allowing experienced traders to build a large portfolio of their choice in a short period of time:
- Simple and accessible interface, despite the absence of a Russian version of the site.
- High rotation of operations, more than 140 directions of change. Low system fees for transactions: 0 to 0.25% ("manufacturer" commission: 0% to 0.15%, "receiver" commission, 0.1% to 0.25%).
- High level of security, two-factor authentication, three-step verification (voluntary).
- Practical analytical and technical tools.
- In short, Poloniex is an exchange that provides optimal conditions for trading cryptocurrencies, and not only experienced trading participants, but also beginners can prove themselves here.
Paxful is an international cryptocurrency exchange and a leading Bitcoin trading platform. Our mission is to ensure financial freedom and social justice around the world.
Paxful brings together more than 300 financial networks and offers unique benefits to sellers and buyers. Thanks to this platform, millions of people worldwide have been able to conduct transactions without having to resort to traditional banking services.
The company was founded in 2015. The organization is headquartered in New York; it also has offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and Johannesburg. Paxful currently employs around 500 people worldwide, and the number continues to grow:
- The Comodo system protects data by encrypting it with 256-bit SSL.
- Buying or selling cryptocurrencies through an escrow account ensures transparent transactions and minimizes the risk of fraud.
- Two-factor authentication - Protect assets with complex passwords and 2FA.
- Each user is assigned a rating, so traders can choose the most reliable counterparty.
- All disputes between bidders are resolved by moderators.
What should you look for in the trading platforms?
Regardless of which platform you choose to store your cryptocurrencies on, it is important that you consider the most important factors. You should not rely on the information provided by a single platform. You should get data from a list of possible services that you can use.
One of the most important details is undoubtedly the fees and commissions that the service will charge. They are usually based on a certain amount of money or the type of transactions performed.
You should also investigate what payment methods are enabled, whether you work with affordable credit cards or with virtual wallet services that work in your country. And it is also important to know which cryptocurrency wallet is offered. That is, which digital currencies can be traded on the corresponding platform.