The best cryptocurrency exchanges UAE 2022
The best reputable cryptocurrency platforms
There are many reasons to enter the world of digital currencies. Whether it's because you want to invest in a promising asset or because you need a wallet for payments. Either way, you need to know the cryptocurrency platforms with a good reputation to choose the most favorable one.
Below you will find information on some of the most important ones that are currently available. We hope that this will help you find something that suits your needs.
Which cryptocurrency platform should you choose?
The competition between numerous cryptocurrency platforms can make it difficult to choose one. Therefore, we have summarized the information about each of them as follows.
The best platform for exchanging cryptocurrencies. Binance is arguably the world's largest digital currency trading service. It has been operating since 2017 and is registered in the Cayman Islands. Its founder, Changpeng Zao, is a developer who previously developed software for high-frequency trading. He is the creator of Binance Coin (BNB) Token in 2017 and Binance Smart Chain in 2020, the latter of which works through authority verification with a bet that combines foresight and authority verification. In 2021, Binance Coin was the third largest capitalized cryptocurrency in the crypto market:
- It has cryptocurrencies to trade like Binance, Shiba Inu, Solana, Ethereum, Polkadot, Bitcoin and others.
- They use big data systems and artificial intelligence technologies to prevent attacks, as well as partnerships with e-security companies.
- Offers Trust Wallet, which can be downloaded from digital stores App Store, Google Play, Android, macOS, Windows Mobile, Linux deb and Linux rpm.
- Your commission is 0.9% for every transaction, be it buying or selling cryptocurrency.
- You have enabled payment by debit, credit, bank transfer and individual (P2P).
- Has a mobile application that allows you to carry out transactions of sale and purchase, and its own authentication system.
It was founded in 2012 in the Virgin Islands by iFinex Inc. It is headquartered in Hong Kong and originally focused on providing P2P margin loans only against Bitcoin. It is a sophisticated service that has been on the market for some time. It offers a decent exchange range for experienced operators. It also offers margin transactions and credits. In addition, it allows negotiating derivative contracts, which offer more opportunities for speculation:
- It accepts as payment fiat currencies such as dollars, euros, British pounds, Japanese yen and the renminbi. It also allows you to make payments with cryptocurrencies.
- Contains the Exchange Wallets, Margin Wallets and Funding wallets available for fund exchanges, long, short and leveraged trades, and to provide funding margins.
- In its portfolio of operations it has Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Polkadot, Luna, Ripple, Solana, Tron or Litecoin.
- Offers an application for smartphones that can be downloaded from Google Playstore and from the AppStore. It allows you to carry out buying and selling operations with agility.
- It requires a charge of around 0.0750%, 0.0200%, 0.100% according to the type of operations carried out.
- It has a two-step or 2FA authentication system, a universal second factor, and advanced API key permissions.
In this case, we are dealing with a platform for trading digital currencies and derivatives. It is a company that belongs to HDR Global Trading Limited, which is registered in Seychelles. Arthur Hayes founded it in 2014 together with Samuel Reid and Ben Delo. In 2016, it added perpetual futures, a very popular derivatives product, to its portfolio. It also has extensive APIs and an industry-leading level of security:
- Your charge is a fee of 0.05% on all your products and the Maker Rebate of 0.01% on all your contracts.
- You have a hot wallet that is not in the hands of either party and deep cold storage is employed for most funds.
- They use a complex method that protects the virtual wallet, and that maintains a continuous surveillance of its system.
- Trading with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Onda, Dogecoin and Cardano, among others, is enabled.
- To operate from a mobile phone, you have to download its application available for iOS in the Apple Applications store or from Google Play for Android.
- They only accept payments and withdrawals in Bitcoin.
It is a company that was founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria. It started as an affordable investment service, but over time they have developed a range of simple and easy-to-use financial products. It currently has a team of 600 employees and more than 3 million users. It has a PSD2 service provider license, enhanced security, and offers an excellent user experience. It markets over 100 digital assets and automates regular investments with savings plans:
- Accept credit and debit cards, along with bank transfers, or virtual wallets.
- Charge 0.05% maker / taker commissions. If the volumes are large, the amount is less.
- It has in its service the possibility of trading with Polkadot, Cardano, Chainlink, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Avalancher.
- Works with AML5 services, under strict security, protection and code encryption certificates.
- Offers a credit guarded in offline wallets.
This service operates as a digital asset business in accordance with the business plan submitted to the Authority under the Digital Asset Business Act of 2018. It provides a place to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrencies. It is based in Liechtenstein and Bermuda. It is powered by Bittrex Global's revolutionary Bittrex technology. It has a proprietary trading engine with scalable features that guarantee real-time order execution:
- It is possible to make payments with international credit cards such as Visa or MasterCard.
- Offers the Bittrex Global application that works for Android and iOS, special for mobile devices.
- Contributes to a hosted web wallet for crypto asset exchange that keeps wallets cold, hot and manages the transfer of funds securely.
- Its platform trades with Tether, Jasmy, Ethereum and Bitcoin, among others.
- It has an SSL encryption system, and with two-step authentication procedures.
- Rates range from 0.05% to 0.75% depending on the volume of the operation. Each transaction is calculated based on the amount traded, the purchase price and the rate.
It is probably one of the most popular platforms. It is the largest service in the world and the platform of choice for anyone entering the electronic currency market. It has over 68 million verified users and is present in over 100 countries. The company has a complete structure with over 2,100 employees. It offers a secure way to participate in the digital assets market:
- Works under U.S. regulation. Securities and Exchange Commission. It also offers the creation of vaults or vaults that provide additional money protection.
- Includes a mobile application that is downloaded for free from Androd or iOS.
- It offers secure access to its platform to carry out purchase and sale transactions and also works as a digital wallet.
- You can pay with internationally valid credit cards, virtual wallets or bank transfer.
- Its service has XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash, which are some of its 16 cryptocurrencies.
- Your fee is 1.49% for the purchase of cryptocurrencies and 1% for the sale.
It is a financial platform that allows buying digital currencies with a high level of security. Since 2013, they have been offering an increasingly wide range of services, with a customer-centric focus and a commitment to achieving the best possible results. It allows individuals and businesses to buy bitcoins and other altcoins in more than 188 countries. It has more than 3,000,000 users. Its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. It offers a strategic platform focused on user-friendly transactions. It also offers a very competitive offer in the market:
- It has the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Uniswap, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Tezos, and Chainlink.
- Coinmama's market rate is based on XBX + 2%. Added to this is 3.90% in purchase operations and 0.9% in sales operations.
- Maintains a good reputation for security thanks to its advanced encryption and constant fraud prevention activity.
- You do not have a wallet, you only send the coins to a specified address. The logs can be followed to find out the address to which they are being sent or to confirm a payment.
- You can operate with credit, debit or bank transfer cards.
It is a cryptocurrency exchange that has been in operation since 2013. It offers a redemption system, state-of-the-art technology in its search engines, an advanced API and more than 500 tools available to users. It has a robust, efficient and very powerful structure. It offers a good backup, a price widget, and system performance and availability metrics, including real-time transactions:
- It works through its mobile application, with advanced features.
- For its services, it collects a percentage that varies with the cryptocurrency traded, which can range from 0.021% to 0.057%.
- Regarding the means of payment, it works exclusively with cryptocurrencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, XMR, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Zcash.
- It has advanced encryption, with 2 verification steps and offline storage.
This is one of the most important sites for trading cryptocurrencies. It offers a very efficient service, low fees and efficient, versatile and affordable funding alternatives. It has been operating without interruption since 2011. It was founded by Jesse Powell. It has savvy guides, videos and podcasts on cryptocurrency trading for beginners. It also works with investment banks, mutual funds, and independent trading firms:
- The cost of its service is 0.9% for operations with any currency and 1.5% for any pair of cryptocurrencies or currencies.
- Cryptocurrencies are kept in what is called a cold wallet, which is specially protected.
- Offers advanced options such as secure coin storage, 24-hour security, information monitoring and control, along with testing your own system to prevent unwanted penetration.
- Its application is available for Android in Google Play and for iOS in the App Store. It allows the purchase, sale and exchange in an agile and secure way.
- Its portfolio includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Ripple and others that make up about 50 digital currencies.
- You have enabled payment with debit and credit cards Visa and Mastercard.
This platform was created to make bitcoin trading easier for beginners. It was founded in 2017 and has become one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges. It has more than 8 million registered users in 207 countries and regions around the world. The company operates in Seychelles and is working on creating multilingual communities so that all types of users can log in and work efficiently 24/7:
- Supports only cryptocurrencies and purchases through P2P in external services, as a means of payment.
- Apply commission charges depending on the currency, or the type of operation.
- Includes an encryption system, an insurance policy and a high security P2P interface.
- Does not offer a wallet service with digital currencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and KCS which is the native token of Kucoin.
It is a service that trades in Bitcoins and lets users create ads and set the payment method and exchange rate. It also has a chat room for negotiations and offers escrow protection. It focuses on exchanges between individuals, with a fast, efficient and customizable process. It is based in Finland and depends on the financial control authorities there:
- It has an effective system that protects the data of its users and the money stored on the platform.
- Users who create ads must pay 1% with the operation completed. Incoming transactions to other Bitcoins wallets have a minimum amount.
- Provides a virtual wallet that is available for free.
- You can pay by credit or debit card or by bank transfer.
- Works only with the purchase, sale and exchange of Bitcoins.
Poloniex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world and was founded in 2014 by Tristan D'Agosta. According to the documents, the company used to have an office in the US, in Wilmington, Delaware, but is now based in Boston, Massachusetts. At the time of writing, there are 107 currency pairs on the exchange with a daily trading volume of more than $13 million. The exchange originally focused on the U.S. market, but its overall popularity and high trading volume have attracted altcoin traders from around the world. Poloniex, or Polo, has long been the most well-known exchange for altcoins. It offers a large number of cryptocurrency pairs that allow experienced traders to build a large portfolio of their choice in a short period of time:
- Simple and accessible interface, despite the absence of a Russian version of the site.
- High rotation of operations, more than 140 directions of change. Low system fees for transactions: 0 to 0.25% ("manufacturer" commission: 0% to 0.15%, "receiver" commission, 0.1% to 0.25%).
- High level of security, two-factor authentication, three-step verification (voluntary).
- Practical analytical and technical tools.
- In short, Poloniex is an exchange that provides optimal conditions for trading cryptocurrencies, and not only experienced trading participants, but also beginners can prove themselves here.
Paxful is a leading international cryptocurrency exchange and bitcoin trading platform. Our goal is to ensure financial freedom and social justice around the world.
Paxful connects more than 300 financial networks and offers unique benefits to buyers and sellers. The platform has enabled millions of people around the world to transact without having to rely on traditional banking services.
The company was founded in 2015. The organization is based in New York and also has offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Johannesburg. Paxful currently employs around 500 people worldwide, and this number is growing all the time:
- The Comodo system protects data by encrypting it with 256-bit SSL.
- Buying or selling cryptocurrencies through an escrow account ensures transparent transactions and minimizes the risk of fraud.
- Two-factor authentication - Protect assets with complex passwords and 2FA.
- Each user is assigned a rating, so traders can choose the most reliable counterparty.
- All disputes between bidders are resolved by moderators.
What should you look for in stock market platforms?
Whichever platform you choose to store your cryptocurrencies, it is important that you consider the most important factors. You don't have to stick to the data that only one provides. You need to extract data from a list of possible services that you can use.
One of the most important pieces of information is undoubtedly the fees and commissions charged by the service. These are usually based on a certain amount or on the type of transactions made.
You should also check what payment methods you have enabled, whether you work with available credit cards or virtual wallets that work in your country. It is also important to know what kind of cryptocurrency portfolio it offers. That is, what digital currencies can be traded on its platform.