Where to buy bnb UAE 2022
The best reputable cryptocurrency platforms
There are many reasons to enter the world of digital currencies. It may be because you want to invest in a promising asset, or if you want to have a wallet to make payments. In any case, you should know the trusted cryptocurrency platforms to choose the most suitable one.
Below are some of the most important ones available today. We hope it will help you find the one that fits your needs.
Which cryptocurrency platform should you choose?
Competition among the numerous cryptocurrency platforms can make choosing one of them a bit tricky. Therefore, we have summarized the information about each of them as follows.
The best platform for trading cryptocurrencies. Binance is perhaps the largest digital currency trading service in the world. It has been operating since 2017 and is registered in the Cayman Islands. Its founder, Changpeng Zao, is a programmer who had previously designed high-frequency trading software. He is the creator of Binance Coin (BNB) tokens in 2017 and Binance Smart Chain in 2020. The latter works through a proof of authority, which combines a proof of anticipation and a proof of authority. In 2021, Binance Coin was the cryptocurrency with the third largest cryptocurrency market capitalization:
- It has cryptocurrencies to trade like Binance, Shiba Inu, Solana, Ethereum, Polkadot, Bitcoin and others.
- They use big data systems and artificial intelligence technologies to prevent attacks, as well as partnerships with e-security companies.
- Offers Trust Wallet, which can be downloaded from digital stores App Store, Google Play, Android, macOS, Windows Mobile, Linux deb and Linux rpm.
- Your commission is 0.9% for every transaction, be it buying or selling cryptocurrency.
- You have enabled payment by debit, credit, bank transfer and individual (P2P).
- Has a mobile application that allows you to carry out transactions of sale and purchase, and its own authentication system.
It was founded in 2012 in the Virgin Islands by iFinex Inc. It is based in Hong Kong and was initially dedicated to offering P2P margin lending in Bitcoin only. It is a sophisticated service that has been in the market for some time. It offers a suitable exchange space for experienced traders. It also offers margin trading and lending. In addition, it allows trading of derivative contracts, which provide further scope for speculation:
- It accepts as payment fiat currencies such as dollars, euros, British pounds, Japanese yen and the renminbi. It also allows you to make payments with cryptocurrencies.
- Contains the Exchange Wallets, Margin Wallets and Funding wallets available for fund exchanges, long, short and leveraged trades, and to provide funding margins.
- In its portfolio of operations it has Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Polkadot, Luna, Ripple, Solana, Tron or Litecoin.
- Offers an application for smartphones that can be downloaded from Google Playstore and from the AppStore. It allows you to carry out buying and selling operations with agility.
- It requires a charge of around 0.0750%, 0.0200%, 0.100% according to the type of operations carried out.
- It has a two-step or 2FA authentication system, a universal second factor, and advanced API key permissions.
In this case, it is a trading platform for digital currencies and derivatives. It is a company that is part of HDR Global Trading Limited, which is registered in the Seychelles. Arthur Hayes founded it in 2014, together with Samuel Reed and Ben Delo. In 2016, it added perpetual futures, a popular derivative product, to its portfolio of activities. It also trades broad APIs and has an industry-leading level of security:
- Your charge is a fee of 0.05% on all your products and the Maker Rebate of 0.01% on all your contracts.
- You have a hot wallet that is not in the hands of either party and deep cold storage is employed for most funds.
- They use a complex method that protects the virtual wallet, and that maintains a continuous surveillance of its system.
- Trading with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Onda, Dogecoin and Cardano, among others, is enabled.
- To operate from a mobile phone, you have to download its application available for iOS in the Apple Applications store or from Google Play for Android.
- They only accept payments and withdrawals in Bitcoin.
It is a company founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria. It started as an affordable investment service, but over time they have created a series of simple and easy to apply financial products. It currently has 600 team members and over 3 million users. It has a PSD2 service provider license, advanced security and offers a great user experience. It allows trading of more than 100 digital assets and automates regular investments with savings plans:
- Accept credit and debit cards, along with bank transfers, or virtual wallets.
- Charge 0.05% maker / taker commissions. If the volumes are large, the amount is less.
- It has in its service the possibility of trading with Polkadot, Cardano, Chainlink, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Avalancher.
- Works with AML5 services, under strict security, protection and code encryption certificates.
- Offers a credit guarded in offline wallets.
This service operates as a Digital Goods business in accordance with the business plan submitted to the Authority under the Digital Goods Business Act, 2018. It provides a venue for the purchase, sale and storage of cryptocurrencies. It is based in Liechtenstein and Bermuda. It runs on the innovative Bittrex technology provided by Bittrex Global. It has a customized trading engine with scalable features, which ensures real-time order execution:
- It is possible to make payments with international credit cards such as Visa or MasterCard.
- Offers the Bittrex Global application that works for Android and iOS, special for mobile devices.
- Contributes to a hosted web wallet for crypto asset exchange that keeps wallets cold, hot and manages the transfer of funds securely.
- Its platform trades with Tether, Jasmy, Ethereum and Bitcoin, among others.
- It has an SSL encryption system, and with two-step authentication procedures.
- Rates range from 0.05% to 0.75% depending on the volume of the operation. Each transaction is calculated based on the amount traded, the purchase price and the rate.
This is perhaps one of the most popular platforms. It is the largest service in the world and is the platform of choice for those starting out in the electronic money market. It has more than 68 million verified users and is present in more than 100 countries. It operates with a complete structure with more than 2,100 employees. It offers a secure way to participate in the digital goods market:
- Works under U.S. regulation. Securities and Exchange Commission. It also offers the creation of vaults or vaults that provide additional money protection.
- Includes a mobile application that is downloaded for free from Androd or iOS.
- It offers secure access to its platform to carry out purchase and sale transactions and also works as a digital wallet.
- You can pay with internationally valid credit cards, virtual wallets or bank transfer.
- Its service has XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash, which are some of its 16 cryptocurrencies.
- Your fee is 1.49% for the purchase of cryptocurrencies and 1% for the sale.
It is a financial platform aimed at facilitating the purchase of digital currencies with a total level of security. Since 2013, they offer a growing service, focused on the customer and with the objective of obtaining the best results. It allows individuals and companies to buy bitcoins and other altcoins in more than 188 countries. It has more than 3,000,000 users. It is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. It offers a strategic platform designed to favor user transactions. It also offers a very competitive rate in the market:
- It has the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Uniswap, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Tezos, and Chainlink.
- Coinmama's market rate is based on XBX + 2%. Added to this is 3.90% in purchase operations and 0.9% in sales operations.
- Maintains a good reputation for security thanks to its advanced encryption and constant fraud prevention activity.
- You do not have a wallet, you only send the coins to a specified address. The logs can be followed to find out the address to which they are being sent or to confirm a payment.
- You can operate with credit, debit or bank transfer cards.
It is a cryptocurrency exchange that has been operating since 2013. It offers an exchange system, cutting-edge technologies in its search engines, an advanced API and more than 500 instruments available to users. It has a reliable, efficient and very powerful framework. It offers good data security, a price widget and system performance and availability figures, including real-time transactions:
- It works through its mobile application, with advanced features.
- For its services, it collects a percentage that varies with the cryptocurrency traded, which can range from 0.021% to 0.057%.
- Regarding the means of payment, it works exclusively with cryptocurrencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, XMR, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Zcash.
- It has advanced encryption, with 2 verification steps and offline storage.
It is one of the most relevant websites for cryptocurrency trading. It offers a very efficient service, low fees and effective, versatile and affordable funding alternatives. It has been running non-stop since 2011. It was founded by Jesse Powell. There are cryptocurrency guides, videos and explanatory podcasts for beginners when it comes to cryptocurrency trading. It also works with investment banks, investment funds and independent trading companies:
- The cost of its service is 0.9% for operations with any currency and 1.5% for any pair of cryptocurrencies or currencies.
- Cryptocurrencies are kept in what is called a cold wallet, which is specially protected.
- Offers advanced options such as secure coin storage, 24-hour security, information monitoring and control, along with testing your own system to prevent unwanted penetration.
- Its application is available for Android in Google Play and for iOS in the App Store. It allows the purchase, sale and exchange in an agile and secure way.
- Its portfolio includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Ripple and others that make up about 50 digital currencies.
- You have enabled payment with debit and credit cards Visa and Mastercard.
This platform was created with the aim of facilitating Bitcoin trading for beginners. It was founded in 2017 and has become one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges. It has more than 8 million registered users in 207 countries and regions around the world. It operates in Seychelles and is working to establish multilingual communities that allow all types of users to connect and trade efficiently 24 hours a day:
- Supports only cryptocurrencies and purchases through P2P in external services, as a means of payment.
- Apply commission charges depending on the currency, or the type of operation.
- Includes an encryption system, an insurance policy and a high security P2P interface.
- Does not offer a wallet service with digital currencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and KCS which is the native token of Kucoin.
It is a service that trades Bitcoins, with options for users to create listings and set up a payment method, along with an exchange rate. It also has a chat for trading and offers deposit protection. It focuses on private-to-private exchanges, with a fast, efficient and customizable process. It is based in Finland and relies on its financial supervisory authorities:
- It has an effective system that protects the data of its users and the money stored on the platform.
- Users who create ads must pay 1% with the operation completed. Incoming transactions to other Bitcoins wallets have a minimum amount.
- Provides a virtual wallet that is available for free.
- You can pay by credit or debit card or by bank transfer.
- Works only with the purchase, sale and exchange of Bitcoins.
Poloniex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, founded in 2014 by Tristan D'Agosta. According to documents, the company's office used to be located in the United States, in Wilmington, Delaware, but is now headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. At the time of writing, the exchange has 107 currency pairs and a daily trading volume of more than $13 million. Initially, the exchange focused on the U.S. market, but its global popularity and high trading volumes have attracted altcoin traders from around the world. Poloniex, or Polo, has long been the best-known altcoin exchange. It offers a large number of cryptocurrency pairs, allowing experienced traders to build a large portfolio of their choice in a short period of time:
- Simple and accessible interface, despite the absence of a Russian version of the site.
- High rotation of operations, more than 140 directions of change. Low system fees for transactions: 0 to 0.25% ("manufacturer" commission: 0% to 0.15%, "receiver" commission, 0.1% to 0.25%).
- High level of security, two-factor authentication, three-step verification (voluntary).
- Practical analytical and technical tools.
- In short, Poloniex is an exchange that provides optimal conditions for trading cryptocurrencies, and not only experienced trading participants, but also beginners can prove themselves here.
Paxful is a leading international cryptocurrency and bitcoin exchange platform. Our mission is to ensure financial freedom and social justice around the world.
Paxful connects more than 300 financial networks and offers unique advantages to sellers and buyers. Thanks to this platform, millions of people around the world have been able to conduct transactions without using traditional banking services.
The company was founded in 2015. The organization is headquartered in New York; in addition, the company has offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Johannesburg. Paxful currently employs around 500 people worldwide, and that number is growing steadily:
- The Comodo system protects data by encrypting it with 256-bit SSL.
- Buying or selling cryptocurrencies through an escrow account ensures transparent transactions and minimizes the risk of fraud.
- Two-factor authentication - Protect assets with complex passwords and 2FA.
- Each user is assigned a rating, so traders can choose the most reliable counterparty.
- All disputes between bidders are resolved by moderators.
What should you look for in exchange platforms?
Whichever platform you choose to store your cryptocurrencies, it is important to consider the most important factors. You don't have to stick to the data that only one provides. You have to draw data from a list of possible services that you can use.
One of the most important details is undoubtedly the fees and commissions that the service will charge. They are usually based on a certain amount or on the type of transactions performed.
You should also investigate what payment methods you are allowed to use, whether you work with affordable credit cards or virtual wallets that work in your country. And it is also important to know which cryptocurrency wallet you offer. That is, which digital currencies can be traded on your platform.