100 no deposit bonus for binary options
What Are Binary Options?
In recent years, binary options have become an established form of investment in the money markets. The rapid spread of these options started in 2008 and after a while they were already competing significantly with Forex.
In fact, trading with a broker and making profits on exchange and over-the-counter markets was not available to everybody and, suddenly, binary options appeared, the benefits of which could be seen by the naked eye:
- Two buttons: you only need to predict the price movement, not its price level;
- Profits: from 50% per minute or more;
- Adjustable bet amount;
- No hidden commissions: the broker earns from the difference between the amounts traders have invested and received;
- Multitude of assets - there are literally dozens of them;
- Simplicity and availability.
So, a binary option is an all-or-nothing financial instrument. We need to predict the price movement. Depending on whether you guessed it or not, you either increase your income from the amount bet, or lose it completely.
Which type of option to choose?
There used to be only one type of binary trading: above/below (up/down), or Call/Put. But the increased demand for binary options has led to the emergence of new trading options.
- Up/Down: The simplest trading option when you want to determine whether the price of an asset will go up or down before expiration.
- One Touch/No Touch: This is useful for determining whether or not an asset reaches a certain point on the chart before it expires. The profit depends on the range between the current price level and the selected point. If the asset touches the point, you are in the money, if not, you lose the investment.
- Border Range/Range: This is where you trade in a price range. You should select a boundary and invest in what the price stays in the given range. If it remains, you are in the plus side, if it exits the channel, you are in the loss.
- Pairs: Trade on two different assets. For example, you could choose between Google and Apple. You need to determine which asset will be higher than the other at the time of expiry.
Try to start your options career with the easiest option. Once you are consistently generating profits without any errors, move on to more complex combinations and strategies.
Expiration time - the time a trade ends. It ranges from 30 seconds to a year. Most traders choose expirations from 1 minute to 1 day.
Which asset should you select, and how should you trade?
As with other investments, the assets available for trading in the form of binary options will depend on the broker you choose, a common list offered by most brokers includes:
- Forex (currency pairs).
- Commodities, such as precious metals, crude oil.
- Single stocks, etc.
Experienced traders will advise you to choose an asset based on whether or not there is a trend on the live chart right now. If the price is in a flat, it is very difficult to predict where it is going.
To trade in the trend, a trader should first learn to identify it correctly. For this purpose the graphical method is perfect. One quick glance at the screen is enough for an experienced trader to indicate which trend is dominating on the market.
There are 2 types of trend:
- Rising (bullish) - is a series of increasing max and min values. At the same time, all the subsequent ones are above the previous ones.
- Also,a descending (bearish) trend is a series of maximal and minimal values, but each next one is lower than the previous one.
So, to make a trade in binary options, you will go through three basic steps:
- Decide which asset or market to trade.
- Decide on an expiry date or time to close the contract.
- Decide whether you want to buy or sell a binary option.
All these steps must be accompanied by a cold mind and diligence. If luck is on your side, that's great, but try to back it up with your observations and knowledge. Try one trade, on a demo account at least, and you will see how interesting and easy it is. Then you can play with a small deposit of $1 or more! And earn even on such amount.
What are Binary Options Bonuses?
In today's world of binary options, traders are usually offered various bonuses. The money a broker offers cannot be withdrawn. It is only for making deals. And the profit which will be obtained from these contracts is the property of the trader.
A bonus is an additional amount in your account that goes "in addition" to your deposit, allowing you to withstand more serious drawdowns while trading. Its size usually depends on the conditions of the promotion or the amount deposited, but is usually between 10% and 100%.
As a rule, bonus is not given for nothing - you have to work it off. Exactly how, you have to check with your broker on the platform, as a rule it is either by performing a certain number of trades or by making a turnover of a certain amount. Either way, if you are planning a long and productive run on the platform, it will be easy for you.
Types of Binary Option Bonuses
Binary options bonuses can be roughly divided into two types:
- Real funds for trading;
- Real funds.
So, for what activities can a broker recharge your account balance?
- First deposit bonus. The most common option, which is offered by almost every options platform. The idea is that the client makes his first deposit on the website and receives additionally a certain amount of money.
How much can I count on in such a case? Usually the amount of the reward on the binary options market is calculated as a percentage of the deposited amount. Moreover, the bigger the deposit, the higher percentage the trader will receive.
Usually the bonus from the broker does not exceed 100% of the deposit. On average, it is 50% of the deposit.
- Usually the bonus from the broker does not exceed 100% of the deposit. On average, it is 50% of the deposit.
- Risk-free trades - you will be able to open several trades with special conditions. The broker provides his own insurance. If a trade succeeds, your full profit is credited to your account. In case of unsuccessful expiry of the option, the investment remains on the trader's account.
Binary options - no deposit bonus
There are also some bonuses that you do not need any money to obtain. These bonuses are given for the trader's actions not related to funding the account.
- To get a binary options 100 no deposit bonus, you only need to register and get verified (if required). When verifying, you will not only have to provide your email, but also provide a photo of your ID document. Do not be afraid of this, this is how the broker ensures your safety and that of himself. As many people want to get the bonus multiple times per person, which is impossible.
- Bonuses for the "Bring a friend" promotion. It's simple, if you bring another trader to the platform, you get a bonus for it.
- Bonuses for winning tournaments on a demo account. And so on.
Such bonuses are rare and if you find 100 no deposit bonuses in binary options, be sure to take advantage of them.
Rules for the no deposit bonus programme
So, the first thing you need to understand is that you will not be able to withdraw the bonus money deposited by your broker straight away. You can only use the no deposit bonus to trade binary options and not to go shopping. Therefore, the only place where you can spend the bonus funds you have deposited is on your broker's website.
Another thing you have to realize as well, is that brokers, as a rule, give you this bonus ONLY ONE TIME. And if you lose it quickly, you will most likely not get a second free "gift" from the broker, and you will have to trade with your own funds in the future. That said, if you lose the entire bonus amount, it does not mean that the brokers will demand a refund. You can safely replenish the trading account with your own funds and not worry about them disappearing somewhere, unless you lose them again.
How to start trading binary options and get no-deposit bonus in the UAE?
How to start trading binary options and get a no-deposit bonus is something every new trader should know.
Learning how to trade binary options in the UAE is easy:
- Being able to assess risks and make informed decisions is important.
- Knowing when to open your positions is crucial to success when trading binary options.
- Constant practice and training will make you successful.
- You just have to keep abreast of the latest news and information, which you can find also on the broker's platform.
Learning on the platform through video lessons as well as participating in trader chats is a good way to learn the basics of trading binary options. Talk to people who have been in the business for a long time. You can learn from their stories and get their feedback.
How do I get started and open an account?
Here are some steps you need to take to make your first trade:
- Decide on a broker, they must be trustworthy and have a professional platform;
- Register on the platform. It's free and takes a few minutes;
- Click on the top-up menu in your personal client cabinet;
- Choose one of the top-up methods;
- Wait for the funds to be credited to your account;
- Come up with your bet.
Social trading on the platform
Often beginners are afraid to make the first step, and this is normal, and the social trading service comes to the rescue.
The main feature of social trading is the repeat trades service.
Essentially, it gives anyone, even someone with no trading experience, the chance to trade with exactly the same results as a seasoned pro.
You simply select "social trading" from the platform's menu, choose a player and press the button to copy trades. You can cancel this at any time. Take advantage!
What can you use on the platform?
Apart from just betting, the platform offers a number of options to help you in your trading, such as:
- Minimum deposit amount from only $5. You can trade as low as $1. The bigger your deposit, the bigger profit you can get.
- Convenient mobile app, the functionality is almost identical to the full version.
- Analytics on the platform, you can use many charts and indicators for technical analysis.
- Demo account. Very useful tool that allows you to play not for real money, but for a virtual amount. You will be using the same tools and assets, but without the risk. It gives you the chance to learn before making real trades. Take your chance!
- Chats with Traders, where you can discuss real trading topics.
- Low withdrawal threshold, from $10.
What to do if I have technical questions?
A good platform will never leave its traders and if you have any questions or technical issues, feel free to contact our support team by phone or live chat.