Best cryptocurrency exchange in the UAE
The best reputable cryptocurrency platforms
There are many reasons to enter the world of digital currency. It may be because you want to invest in a very promising asset or if you want to have a portfolio to make payments. Whatever the case, it is necessary to know cryptocurrency platforms with a good reputation to choose the most convenient one.
Below we will provide you with information about some of the most important at this time. We hope it will help you find the one that suits your needs.
Which cryptocurrency platform to choose?
The competition between the numerous cryptocurrency platforms can make selecting one a bit tricky. That is why we have synthesized the information regarding each one in the following way.
The best cryptocurrency exchange platform. Binance is possibly the largest digital currency trading service in the world. It has been in operation since 2017 and is registered in the Cayman Islands. Its founder, Changpeng Zao, is a developer who had previously designed high-frequency trading software. It is the creator of the Binance Coin (BNB) tokens in 2017 and Binance Smart Chain in 2020. The latter works through a staked test of authority, which combines a test of anticipation and another of authority. In 2021 Binance Coin was the cryptocurrency with the third largest capitalization in the crypto market:
- It has cryptocurrencies to trade like Binance, Shiba Inu, Solana, Ethereum, Polkadot, Bitcoin and others.
- They use big data systems and artificial intelligence technologies to prevent attacks, as well as partnerships with e-security companies.
- Offers Trust Wallet, which can be downloaded from digital stores App Store, Google Play, Android, macOS, Windows Mobile, Linux deb and Linux rpm.
- Your commission is 0.9% for every transaction, be it buying or selling cryptocurrency.
- You have enabled payment by debit, credit, bank transfer and individual (P2P).
- Has a mobile application that allows you to carry out transactions of sale and purchase, and its own authentication system.
It was founded in 2012 in the Virgin Islands by iFinex Inc. Its headquarters is in Hong Kong and was initially dedicated to providing P2P margin loans only for Bitcoin. It is an advanced service, which has been in the market for some time. Provides an adequate exchange space for experienced operators. It also offers margin operations and loans. Added to this is the negotiation of derivative contracts that offer a wider margin of speculation:
- It accepts as payment fiat currencies such as dollars, euros, British pounds, Japanese yen and the renminbi. It also allows you to make payments with cryptocurrencies.
- Contains the Exchange Wallets, Margin Wallets and Funding wallets available for fund exchanges, long, short and leveraged trades, and to provide funding margins.
- In its portfolio of operations it has Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Polkadot, Luna, Ripple, Solana, Tron or Litecoin.
- Offers an application for smartphones that can be downloaded from Google Playstore and from the AppStore. It allows you to carry out buying and selling operations with agility.
- It requires a charge of around 0.0750%, 0.0200%, 0.100% according to the type of operations carried out.
- It has a two-step or 2FA authentication system, a universal second factor, and advanced API key permissions.
In this case we are facing a platform for trading digital currencies and for trading derivatives. It is a company that is part of HDR Global Trading Limited whose registration is in Seychelles. Arthur Hayes founded it in 2014 together with Samuel Reed and Ben Delo. In 2016, perpetual futures, which is a very popular derivative product, was included in its portfolio of operations. It also deals with comprehensive APIs and has an industry-leading level of security:
- Your charge is a fee of 0.05% on all your products and the Maker Rebate of 0.01% on all your contracts.
- You have a hot wallet that is not in the hands of either party and deep cold storage is employed for most funds.
- They use a complex method that protects the virtual wallet, and that maintains a continuous surveillance of its system.
- Trading with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Onda, Dogecoin and Cardano, among others, is enabled.
- To operate from a mobile phone, you have to download its application available for iOS in the Apple Applications store or from Google Play for Android.
- They only accept payments and withdrawals in Bitcoin.
It is a company founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria. It started out as an accessible investment service, but over time they created a number of simple and easy-to-apply financial products. It currently has 600 members on its team and more than 3 million users. It has a PSD2 service provider license, advanced security, and offers a great user experience. It allows the commercialization of more than 100 digital assets and automates regular investments with savings plans:
- Accept credit and debit cards, along with bank transfers, or virtual wallets.
- Charge 0.05% maker / taker commissions. If the volumes are large, the amount is less.
- It has in its service the possibility of trading with Polkadot, Cardano, Chainlink, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Avalancher.
- Works with AML5 services, under strict security, protection and code encryption certificates.
- Offers a credit guarded in offline wallets.
This service operates as a Digital Assets Business, in accordance with the Business Plan presented to the Authority under the Digital Assets Business Act of 2018. It provides a space for the purchase, sale and storage of cryptocurrencies. It is based in Liechtenstein and Bermuda. It works based on the cutting edge Bittrex technology provided by Bittrex Global. It has a custom trading engine with scalable features, which guarantees the execution of orders in real time:
- It is possible to make payments with international credit cards such as Visa or MasterCard.
- Offers the Bittrex Global application that works for Android and iOS, special for mobile devices.
- Contributes to a hosted web wallet for crypto asset exchange that keeps wallets cold, hot and manages the transfer of funds securely.
- Its platform trades with Tether, Jasmy, Ethereum and Bitcoin, among others.
- It has an SSL encryption system, and with two-step authentication procedures.
- Rates range from 0.05% to 0.75% depending on the volume of the operation. Each transaction is calculated based on the amount traded, the purchase price and the rate.
This is possibly one of the most popular platforms. It is the largest service in the world and it is the platform of choice for people starting out in the electronic currency market. It has more than 68 million verified users and is present in more than 100 countries. It works with a complete structure with more than 2,100 employees. It offers a secure way to participate in the digital asset market:
- Works under U.S. regulation. Securities and Exchange Commission. It also offers the creation of vaults or vaults that provide additional money protection.
- Includes a mobile application that is downloaded for free from Androd or iOS.
- It offers secure access to its platform to carry out purchase and sale transactions and also works as a digital wallet.
- You can pay with internationally valid credit cards, virtual wallets or bank transfer.
- Its service has XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash, which are some of its 16 cryptocurrencies.
- Your fee is 1.49% for the purchase of cryptocurrencies and 1% for the sale.
It is a financial platform focused on facilitating the purchase of digital currencies with complete levels of security. Since 2013 they offer a growing service, focused on the client and oriented to the best results. It allows individuals and business companies to acquire bitcoins and other altcoins in more than 188 countries. It has more than 3,000,000 users. Its base is in Dublin, Ireland. It provides a strategic platform focused on favoring operations for users. Added to this is a very competitive rate in the market:
- It has the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Uniswap, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Tezos, and Chainlink.
- Coinmama's market rate is based on XBX + 2%. Added to this is 3.90% in purchase operations and 0.9% in sales operations.
- Maintains a good reputation for security thanks to its advanced encryption and constant fraud prevention activity.
- You do not have a wallet, you only send the coins to a specified address. The logs can be followed to find out the address to which they are being sent or to confirm a payment.
- You can operate with credit, debit or bank transfer cards.
It is a cryptocurrency exchange that has been operating since 2013. It offers a refund system, state-of-the-art technologies in its search engines, an advanced API and more than 500 instruments available to users. It has a reliable, effective and very powerful structure. Provides good data security, pricing widget, and system performance and availability metrics, including real-time transactions:
- It works through its mobile application, with advanced features.
- For its services, it collects a percentage that varies with the cryptocurrency traded, which can range from 0.021% to 0.057%.
- Regarding the means of payment, it works exclusively with cryptocurrencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, XMR, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Zcash.
- It has advanced encryption, with 2 verification steps and offline storage.
It is one of the most relevant sites for cryptocurrency trading. It offers a very effective service, low rates, and effective, versatile and accessible financing alternatives. It has been in business non-stop since 2011. It was founded by Jesse Powell. There are explanatory crypto guides, videos and podcasts available for newbies when it comes to crypto trading. He also works with investment banks, mutual funds, and independent trading companies:
- The cost of its service is 0.9% for operations with any currency and 1.5% for any pair of cryptocurrencies or currencies.
- Cryptocurrencies are kept in what is called a cold wallet, which is specially protected.
- Offers advanced options such as secure coin storage, 24-hour security, information monitoring and control, along with testing your own system to prevent unwanted penetration.
- Its application is available for Android in Google Play and for iOS in the App Store. It allows the purchase, sale and exchange in an agile and secure way.
- Its portfolio includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Ripple and others that make up about 50 digital currencies.
- You have enabled payment with debit and credit cards Visa and Mastercard.
This platform was founded with the aim of facilitating Bitcoin trading for beginners. It was created in 2017 and has grown to become one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges. It has more than 8 million registered users in 207 countries and regions of the world. It operates in the Seychelles and works to establish multi-language communities to enable all types of users to enter and operate efficiently 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Supports only cryptocurrencies and purchases through P2P in external services, as a means of payment.
- Apply commission charges depending on the currency, or the type of operation.
- Includes an encryption system, an insurance policy and a high security P2P interface.
- Does not offer a wallet service with digital currencies.
- It can be traded with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and KCS which is the native token of Kucoin.
It is a service in which Bitcoins are traded, with options for users to create advertisements and establish a payment method, along with an exchange rate. It also has a chat for negotiations and also offers escrow protection. It focuses on the exchange between individuals, with a fast, effective and customizable process. It is based in Finland and depends on its financial control bodies:
- It has an effective system that protects the data of its users and the money stored on the platform.
- Users who create ads must pay 1% with the operation completed. Incoming transactions to other Bitcoins wallets have a minimum amount.
- Provides a virtual wallet that is available for free.
- You can pay by credit or debit card or by bank transfer.
- Works only with the purchase, sale and exchange of Bitcoins.
Poloniex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, founded in 2014 by Tristan D'Agosta. According to the documents, the company's office was previously located in the United States, in Wilmington, Delaware, but is now located in Boston, Massachusetts. At the time of writing, the exchange has 107 currency pairs and a daily trading volume of more than $ 13 million. Initially, the exchange focused on the United States market, but the general popularity and large trading volumes attracted altcoin traders from around the world. world. Poloniex, or Polo, has long been the most famous exchange for altcoins. It offers a large number of cryptocurrency pairs, allowing experienced traders to create a large portfolio of their choice in a short period of time:
- Simple and accessible interface, despite the absence of a Russian version of the site.
- High rotation of operations, more than 140 directions of change. Low system fees for transactions: 0 to 0.25% ("manufacturer" commission: 0% to 0.15%, "receiver" commission, 0.1% to 0.25%).
- High level of security, two-factor authentication, three-step verification (voluntary).
- Practical analytical and technical tools.
- In short, Poloniex is an exchange that provides optimal conditions for trading cryptocurrencies, and not only experienced trading participants, but also beginners can prove themselves here.
Paxful is a leading international cryptocurrency exchange and bitcoin trading platform. Our mission is to guarantee financial freedom and social justice around the world.
Paxful brings together more than 300 financial networks and provides sellers and buyers with unique benefits. Thanks to this platform, millions of people around the world have been able to carry out transactions without resorting to traditional banking services.
The company was founded in 2015. The organization is based in New York; In addition, the company has offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Johannesburg. Paxful currently employs about 500 people around the world, and the number is growing steadily:
- The Comodo system protects data by encrypting it with 256-bit SSL.
- Buying or selling cryptocurrencies through an escrow account ensures transparent transactions and minimizes the risk of fraud.
- Two-factor authentication - Protect assets with complex passwords and 2FA.
- Each user is assigned a rating, so traders can choose the most reliable counterparty.
- All disputes between bidders are resolved by moderators.
What to look for on exchange platforms?
Whichever platform you choose to hold your cryptocurrencies, it is important to consider the most important factors. You do not have to stay with the information that only one provides. You need to get data from a list of possible services to use.
One of the most important data is undoubtedly the rates and commissions that the service will charge. They are generally based on a certain level of amount or based on the type of operations that are carried out.
You also have to investigate what forms of payment you have enabled, if you work with accessible credit cards or with virtual wallet services that work in your country. And it is also important to know the cryptocurrency portfolio it offers. That is, which digital currencies can be traded on the corresponding platform.